Suggestions and Improvements page 8

698 posts

Flag Post

You can only equip one at a time.

Flag Post

Maybe you could have a service to let players convert honor into stamina and vice versa? for balancing you could make it so it costs credits or maybe health or limit the amount you can convert?

Flag Post

Maybe it will be better if the cost of GS and/or SP would be compared to the level?

Example – Level (10) x Cost (10000) = The cost per GS on that level (100,000)

It may be better because the cost is high enough to not mass the GS, even on low levels. Also, the high level people will finally have a chance to spend their credits. Everyone wins!

Flag Post

Everybody wins except the company hosting the servers for you. High level players DO get to use their credits. I’m not even near high on the leaderboards and it costs me 500k per fillup to bump my hp.

Flag Post

I’d like to see better ranged robot crew members… Maybe even a robot/range/agility crew that doesn’t require getting to level 2500

Flag Post

you shouldbe able to traid equipment with other players because some utilities just sit there doing nothing and you cant sell them

Flag Post

so after some mission i got to the shop and i was shocked at how much “worthless” items i got, i got more than 40 ak-47000, if it would be possible, let us sell more than one piece of items

Flag Post

i’m just new to this game, but i play a lotta Clash of the Dragons : some weeks ago we got a ‘Nexus’ craft system. That helps ( some for now, but still ) to get rid of an excess of cards ( card game, would be items in this case i guess ) and craft it into some other, hopefully usefull, card ( r item in this case ).
Devs r the same in both games anywayz.

Flag Post

add an option to buy gs with less than 20 kreds i have 15 and the surveys dont work for me if a lot of people have this problem they should do it for convenience

Flag Post

I would love someway to reset your stat points for like 1 for free and the next one cost credits.

Flag Post

New drop for CC Commander.

Sian conscript – crew – 0/1 – human any/any.
Conscript commander – officer – 0/0 human any/any.
Civil defensive bot -crew – 0/1 – robot any/any.
“Child of Heaven”’s turret – utility – grants +50 attack in CC Commander raid.

Flag Post

New bosses for raids – their data can be aquired from usual raids and expired after summoning. They have less HP then usual and drop special items:
- medium heal/grenade/cloak – 30 hp/20%
- flash grenade – prevents one counterattack from boss
- merchant – officer – snuuth -5/-5(initial stats) – doubles credits from raids, can be applied only to any/any slot.
- etc.

New tactics
- Counterfire – doubles damage from defence
- Ascetic enlightment – encrease damage and reduce damage taken by player, reduce received credits to zero.
- Critical fire – increase critical chance, chance greatly increased if if boss’s data is obtained.

Flag Post

New ships:
- Training ship – 10 officers – any. Crew – 0.
- Training ship II – 8 officers – any. Crew – 10 – robot.
Command ships – get +5 to power bonus for each ship in the hangar.
- Command fighter – 1 officer. Crew – 0.

Stamina/energy/honour – now if you level up all unspent s/e/h are lost. Maybe something could de done with that ? The easiest way – convert all unspent s/e/h to exp at ratio 0.5 . Or add them to current s/e/h but not more then +100%. S/e/h won’t regenerate if above maximum. Or add setting for manual level-up.

Flag Post

Upgrade crew – now we can upgrade officers, why not to do the same with some crew? Sian guardsman(2/1) + sian assault rifle(4/2) + (maybe)some special item can be combined to some other unit. Various ways of upgrades are possible.

Flag Post

Combining items.

Now if you have one armor with high att/def and another with +to en/st/hon you should reequip them and it’s uncomfortable. The easiest way to solve this problem – if each type of equipment will give it’s maximal bonus to s/e/h even if in inventory.

The more complex way – allow to combine items. The combined item will take maximal values from all componets. Example – Titan armor (63/42 bonus damage) + Fleet armor (45/42 +3 en +5 st) = combined armor (63/42 bonus damage +3 en +5 st). I think up to 5 pieces should be allowed to be combined into one. Combined item can be disassemled to components. 3D images for combined items are easy to do – just make cut grid and choose base sceleton grid.

Flag Post

Dear developers,

have you ever thought about a “LOOT ALL” Button?
I’m sure that this would be highly appreciated by the kong-community because we on kongregate seem to complete quite a lot of raids per day – those especially do so who are high level-players.
Thank you for your time and efforts!!! :)

Sincerely yours,
Razorrry

P.s.: I would suggest:
a) to make it as small as the “close” raid button (so that it doesn’t “disturb” the view on the raid window that much – it already looks pretty filled up)
b) to put it on the left of the “Paste raid URL here”.

Flag Post

im sure its been said before but how about alliance battle to see what alliance can do the most on the other

Flag Post

Please add the following two options:

Custom sort for ships
It would be nice if I could set a custom sort order for my ships. Currently I’m switching between three ships for different purposes and they are wildly spread in my shipyard.

Constructable Filter for the Lab
Please add either another tab or a filter to the Lab which only shows experiments that can currently be constructed.

Flag Post

How about…
Tactics show owners
Let us see who put up what tactics. At the very least, let us see what tactics we put up. Otherwise, it’s hard to remember what tactic to remove so we can BtR the raid before death.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hyppy:

How about…
Tactics show owners
Let us see who put up what tactics. At the very least, let us see what tactics we put up. Otherwise, it’s hard to remember what tactic to remove so we can BtR the raid before death.

That and we know who to blame for putting up stupid tactics like Secret Weapon (on ANY boss except Genesis)…but I agree with this too.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Xemnas95:

That and we know who to blame for putting up stupid tactics like Secret Weapon (on ANY boss except Genesis)…but I agree with this too.

Yeah, being able to boot people from the alliance for putting up Space Raiders and Jackpot would be a nice bonus.

Flag Post

!. thing : what is wrong with the scroll bar in raid menu?? if i scroll down it shrinks after 2 pages down (only happens with manny “open” raids). its anoying as fuck. 2nd thing: give kong players gifting, dont know why we dont have it. 3rd. wtf is the sale? a quater for energy ? ARE U SERIOUS????

Flag Post

On the “Are you still here?” menu whats the point of the cancel button? I mean really?

Flag Post

I think that there should be more tactics like Preparation, that increase effects of other, certains tactics.
For example:

Obstinance
Each attack by any raid member has a good chance to deal massive damage, if Deception and Ruthlessness were applied.

Glorious Assault
Increases the damage bonus inflicted by I Have a Cunning Plan…,Terror and Veni, Vidi, Vici. (exp packs tactics)

Coup d’etat
Increases the proc rates for Calculated Shot, Force of Numbers and Killing Zone.

Thanks, I hope anybody read this ;)

Flag Post

4 suggestions here:

I: I’d like to have a better sorting/finding system in the raid page with the following functions: 1) sorting by the amount of hp left, 2) sorting by amount of people in raid already, 3) search for raid name 4) show only certain raid name and difficulty, 5) be able to favorite a raid and show only favorites, 6) hide chosen raids until finished/time up.

II: I’d also like to see how much damage I did in one specific raid regardless of the amount of people who did more damage than me, and not to have to do a series of clicking to go through the list to find my name every time.

III: It would also be nice if the raid master can specify which tactics can be put up on their own raids.

IV: Finally, if it’s not too much trouble to ask, I’d like to see fair share and target damage on each raid, instead of me looking it up and write it in chat every single time.