Suggestions and Improvements page 9

686 posts

Flag Post

I think implementing a Fair Share window in the raid would be great. Also, instead of looking through ascending or descending damage and such, there could be filters like: Damage Done, Alliance, Max Player, Current Player, Boss HP, Difficulty, Time Left, and of course, to have a raid search bar. Now I know all these filters could clutter up the raid screen, so could it possibly open an in-game window like the Expedition tab does?

Flag Post

My suggestion is for a Gallery/Collection mode.

Every time you collect a piece of armor/equipment (It seems the game already tracks this) it would be automatically added to this gallery and you would be able to look at them already equipped in a dummy character, the user wouldn’t be able to change them individually only look at them as part of a set with arrows (right and left) to change the sets (Pilot’s Set → Tactical Set → Shadow Set ….) maybe the user could be able to customize the dummy’s look.

As the users get pieces of equipment they chose to equip them by their stats not their look and to keep changing pieces around just to look at them is boring and might not be worth the effort. This suggestion would be nice for user like me that appreciate the art and to acknowledge the great effort of the artists behind them, it also would be another thing the users could aim for and can be used for another ingame achievement (complete x sets) and may also be able to stimulate users who want to complete the gallery to spend money and try their luck more oftem in the packs for the harder to get pieces.

Sorry for my english.

Flag Post

I think the way you select tactics needs a rework, When you have 20+ tactics and 10-15 of them are useless and you have to find the one you need through all the junk it can take some time until you find the one you need, and on some small raids by the time you do so it can already be dead… There should be some way to hide some of the tactics from that tactics window.

Flag Post

Exactly. Like you could unequip useless tactics. Or, like someone suggested, have a ‘belt’ to hold the ones you want.

Flag Post

Some ideas:
Possibility of selling more then one item at time in shop
Fare Share check box ( near raids )
Some market where players can sell items to eachother

Flag Post

I really dont think a Bazaar like thing would be good. Imagine if someone had 1k blue tags but no orange ones. Someone else had 1k orange tags but no blue ones. This would result in a trade, each getting 2k stat points. Plus, all this would complicate the game. I think everything is good as-is.

Flag Post

srsly? dude, no comments…
you know that you are talking now about lab collections not items? I meant gear, like armours helmets etc…

Flag Post

Maybe not a bazaar, because, like pikmin points out, there are obvious issues with that, but what if we just had some way to sell unwanted lab items for some small amount of credits. Seriously, I don’t need 50 grey tags when the drop rate for orange tags is so minuscule.

Flag Post

We should be able to remove tactics that we put up, even if we are not the summoner.
Also, the bank should give a very slight amount of interest, say .5 to 1 % each day.

Flag Post

The bank idea is an interesting one, although probably not necessary. Also, you should be able to remove your own tactic if you put it up…

Flag Post

I would like a raid boss that drops bras and panties please…as loot of course (crosses fingers hoping for a surprise animation).

Flag Post

I haven’t read many of these comments so I am unsure of repeating someone else. This may seem more like a joke but every 28 days you get a ship that lasts for 6-12 hours and you can equip your entire crew. After the 6-12 hour the ship goes into cooldown until you can use it again. Could call it the death star to keep with some of your other in game jokes.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ReBirFh:

My suggestion is for a Gallery/Collection mode.

Every time you collect a piece of armor/equipment (It seems the game already tracks this) it would be automatically added to this gallery and you would be able to look at them already equipped in a dummy character, the user wouldn’t be able to change them individually only look at them as part of a set with arrows (right and left) to change the sets (Pilot’s Set → Tactical Set → Shadow Set ….) maybe the user could be able to customize the dummy’s look.

As the users get pieces of equipment they chose to equip them by their stats not their look and to keep changing pieces around just to look at them is boring and might not be worth the effort. This suggestion would be nice for user like me that appreciate the art and to acknowledge the great effort of the artists behind them, it also would be another thing the users could aim for and can be used for another ingame achievement (complete x sets) and may also be able to stimulate users who want to complete the gallery to spend money and try their luck more oftem in the packs for the harder to get pieces.

Sorry for my english.

This idea is AWESOME! I second this. Also, perhaps each completed set could give a slight boost to our stats or something? For example, maybe each set would add +5 to our max health… I figure this would work best, as adding to any other stat would probably cause imbalancing. :(

Flag Post

Hey, another suggestion

I was thinking you could have a world raid that happens once every 2 years, one that get’s everyone involved like the Python. Except this one has a health bar and no timer. Sorta mimicking a war or something.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DiablosDeAngel:

Hey, another suggestion

I was thinking you could have a world raid that happens once every 2 years, one that get’s everyone involved like the Python. Except this one has a health bar and no timer. Sorta mimicking a war or something.

Wow. You’re planning to live forever?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Your_Enemy:
Originally posted by DiablosDeAngel:

Hey, another suggestion

Wow. You’re planning to live forever?

I agree, every 2 years is just way too much. It’s a nice idea though, it could have like a trillion health or something.

Flag Post

a trillion health is probably too small, for straight health. The Python I am currently attacking still has 30 hours left, and 3000+ attackers, and the top 10 are all 5billion+. If its health was only 1 trillion, it would be dead by now…
I don’t particularly understand WHY you want it health based, also… Some of the loot is already based on damage done, so whats the point?

Flag Post
Originally posted by TigerG:

4 suggestions here:

I: I’d like to have a better sorting/finding system in the raid page with the following functions: 1) sorting by the amount of hp left, 2) sorting by amount of people in raid already, 3) search for raid name 4) show only certain raid name and difficulty, 5) be able to favorite a raid and show only favorites, 6) hide chosen raids until finished/time up.

II: I’d also like to see how much damage I did in one specific raid regardless of the amount of people who did more damage than me, and not to have to do a series of clicking to go through the list to find my name every time.

III: It would also be nice if the raid master can specify which tactics can be put up on their own raids.

IV: Finally, if it’s not too much trouble to ask, I’d like to see fair share and target damage on each raid, instead of me looking it up and write it in chat every single time.

I)I am not sure what you mean be “better sorting system”, my raid page has NO sorting for raids I can oin/have joined, just for ones I can CREATE. Unless I missed something- but if I did, why are their so many requests for raid URL’s in chat.
So yes, I would vote for a sort on the raids, other than the default alphabetical listing. Especially a sort by damage done…
II)The raid page already lists the amount of damage you’ve done in a specific raid- right above the “engage” button…
IV) It would be helpfull if “Fair share” was present inside the raid, or even outside. Inside, you can’t see the maximum # of people, outside, you can’t see maximum health. So its annoying to exit the raid to double-check the raid size, on raids I don’t do often. Perhaps they could put the raid size somewhere inside the raid, or list FS on the loot table. As for “target damage”, is there actually an official number for that?

Flag Post

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ SIDEKICKS ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

One very good use for Sidekicks would be random commentary procs during raids.

For example, Robin from DC comics would often make comments during various situations, which would either amuse or annoy Batman.

Hit a raid for x damage, Flaming Head Robot Side Kick says “Burn, baby, burn!”

I’d like to see Side Kick versions of Officers too.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kevlar33:

a trillion health is probably too small, for straight health. The Python I am currently attacking still has 30 hours left, and 3000+ attackers, and the top 10 are all 5billion+. If its health was only 1 trillion, it would be dead by now…
I don’t particularly understand WHY you want it health based, also… Some of the loot is already based on damage done, so whats the point?

Uh what? You do know a trillion is 1000 billion right??

Flag Post
Originally posted by Atalan:

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ SIDEKICKS ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

One very good use for Sidekicks would be random commentary procs during raids.

For example, Robin from DC comics would often make comments during various situations, which would either amuse or annoy Batman.

Hit a raid for x damage, Flaming Head Robot Side Kick says “Burn, baby, burn!”

I’d like to see Side Kick versions of Officers too.

They could easily do this, there is a ring in Dawn of the Dragons that does exactly what you described.

Flag Post
Originally posted by omgomfg:

Actually… its a million of a billions,lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by madmixmaniax:
Originally posted by omgomfg:

Actually… its a million of a billions,lol

What? You mean a million millions?

Flag Post

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trillion

US Trillion =/= British Trillion

Flag Post

That’s why we should stick to SI prefixes It’s also suggestion for devs: since you’re using k for thousand damage, why the hell you’re using m for million and not M? If instead of (american) billion you’d use G for 1*10^9 dmg on world raid, there would be no confusion.