[Recruiting] Cat_Ops

21 posts

Flag Post

Cat_Ops was originally founded as a faction in War Metal: Tyrant; where it grew to only moderate power. Cat_Ops runs a relatively communal power style: All members have the same powers, with the exception of the leader. This prevents us from being ‘Catfaced’ (A phrase referring to my habit of joining groups and mass-ejecting the members.), as well as allows members to act somewhat autonomously. Some of these powers, however, can be abused; and members found to be abusing them will be dealt with. With a minor amount of power, comes a minor amount of responsibility.

The primary goal of Cat_Ops is to provide a helpful and social environment for our members. We do not have any form of level requirement; as we appreciate that everyone has potential, and that the group is responsible for helping their newer members. A chain is only as strong as its weakest link; but a weak link should be improved, not cast off. Our goal is to turn every member into the best they can be.

So, what makes Cat_Ops better than other alliances? Nothing. Different alliances have different social settings and demands of their members. If you think we might be the right group for you, feel free to apply. No gimmicks, no fancy pictures. Just a group looking to create a fun, helpful environment.

And anyways. We have the best themesong of all time.

Flag Post

Just a nitpick: with current lack of any alliance vs alliance competition catfacing is not really an issue. ;)

Flag Post

I’ve never been one for trust. Personally, I’d rather be safe than sorry. I certainly don’t discourage people from doing it. A few well-executed executions are great for getting the forums going.

Flag Post

Good luck with your alliance and its recruitment!

Flag Post

Currently banned for some reason. Alliance on hold until I’m either unbanned or find a way to bypass it.

Flag Post

:O.Liesandmoarlies

Flag Post

Captain_Catface, you were banned for cheating. The highest level member has been promoted to leader of the Alliance.

Flag Post

LMAO, Captain_Catface catfaced himself xD

Flag Post

Banned for cheating – never would have expected that from you. ಠ_ಠ

Flag Post

lol

Flag Post

Banned from cheating. Did he cheated on his math test? ಠ_ಠ

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ebax:

Banned from cheating.

Heh.

Flag Post

Can i join…? :D

Flag Post

So, to whomever’s been put in charge:

I’m not back (yet, anyways); and if someone claims to be me, slap them. When/if I come back, I’ll get ahold of you and inform you from this account. That being said, I’m currently looking for ways to bypass the ban, rather than having to restart and farm kred offers yet again.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Captain_Catface:

I’m currently looking for ways to bypass the ban

ROTFL

You do realize devs read those forums from time to time? And make no mistake, this is not Tyrant, here banhammer is swift and hits hard (one of many things I like in this game BTW).

Flag Post

And?

Flag Post

i got leader catman, keeping things ticking over till you get back.

Flag Post

And now Catface is going to go to some other game, leave his guild behind, and repeat the infinite circle of life where he gets banned again and dumps his “friends” one more time. What a sad individual.

Flag Post

That might be more valid, were I banned from any other game, Otter.

Flag Post

REcruitment is still open guys so if you wanna join somewhere easy going if only to dump your honour points feel free to click the apply button.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Captain_Catface:

And?

They will simply ban you again? It takes them like 1 click to do so, compared to your week+ spent trying to circumvent ban.

Originally posted by GGOtter:

And now Catface is going to go to some other game, leave his guild behind, and repeat the infinite circle of life where he gets banned again and dumps his “friends” one more time. What a sad individual.

Yeah, I don’t know where you get that info from, but it looks rubbish. And if you’re referring to “catfacing”, then you have no idea what you’re talking about.