[Recruiting] +RAIDERS+ Alliance looking for Strong/Regular members page 2

50 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by RisuShi:

Hey wait, how’s Resonance getting dragged into this? Dude. wait. what?? (waves to Hunter) .

Neo, I can assure you that faisalnam DOES know what he’s doing. He’s a very experienced player, I’ve seen him in action on FB. This argument is invalid.

now let’s talk about an intra-alliance volleyball game or something.

(ps: assume nothing of “smart choices” unless you know why. lol. )

Ha ha…thanks Ri… love u dear.. :)
I dont like volleyball but i would like to play Cricket or Football… :)

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Just to clear things up, Terror is not available on Kong.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Elephantum:

Just to clear things up, Terror is not available on Kong.

I hope it will come anyhow..maybe from another raid vault.. :)

Flag Post

We need some regular new members who have the following tactics:
1.BTR
2.LA

You will be accepted in our alliance if u have any of those tactics, No matter what level you are.

If any of our existing member (except Pipo) have those tactics, plz let us know.
Thanks

Flag Post

Congratulations to Mutantka and Whale on being promoted to Soldiers.

Flag Post

Hello guys! my IGN is Leslie, i just applied to the alliance. Im lvl 10 ATM, and i know im still a big noob at this game. But i would really like to join the alliance, so i can learn from all of you adn when the time comes, give the most help i can. Im an active player, every day at kong (and from now on at this game). Im waiting for your answer!

Flag Post
Originally posted by LeslieNielsen:

Hello guys! my IGN is Leslie, i just applied to the alliance. Im lvl 10 ATM, and i know im still a big noob at this game. But i would really like to join the alliance, so i can learn from all of you adn when the time comes, give the most help i can. Im an active player, every day at kong (and from now on at this game). Im waiting for your answer!

We accept from Level 50.

Flag Post

Our Congratulations to shbly – the Champion of the King of the Hill challenge, who will bear this title until the next competition.
Hail to the King!
:-)

P.S.
King of the Hill competition – doing the most damage in an announced raid.

Flag Post

Congratulations to Shola and Res3nt for beieng promoted to soldiers!

We are full now. Will make an exception for strong players with BTR though

Flag Post

Congratulations to heroes of the Lair, who made 1B damage:
Whale, shbly, Elrica, Elywood, Mooshie, Res3nt, Jiexika, age, Avto

>400M damage
Leon27607, 213, Cojo, Crimson, Ryosama, warrach, OlYanoi, Pins, Zelius, Smoke21, Shola, Merak, Jorn, Shylock, Bdaz, Kirra

And to many other strong hitters who will make the Desert monster thrill with horror at the thought of mighty Raiders coming after it’s hides:

Sorry, if i missed anybody.

Avtopilot

Flag Post

Congratualtions on killing our 1st Wahsh.

With all the uncertainty about it’s HP on normal, we prepared well and were ready for the challenge with charged honor bars and close levelups. But it was only 0.5B on normal.

Poor little bug had no chances and went down almost instantly. Will try Legendary next time to get the officer :-)

Flag Post

Congratulations to Whale on becoming an Officer!

and to Leon27607, Mooshie and Serain on their promotions to Soldiers.

Flag Post

Good news!
with the Sales on Relic expedition we finally solved the lack of BtR issue.
Nya, Serain, Decoi and Crimson are the happy owners of it and Soldiers of Raiders. Please, continue great job of BtRing alliance raids!

the more BtR, the better :D

Flag Post

We killed Wahsh Nightmare in less than 40 hours.

Thanks to all who contributed. Special thanks to Mooshie (>600M damage), Mala and Nox (>200M damage).

Winners of the King of the Desert competition:
1) shbly – max damage amongst non-officers. 3 alliance raid wishes granted
2) Olds – max damage amongst non-officers <Lvl 200 – 3 alliance raid wishes granted
3) Amabelle – 2nd max damage amongst non-officers <Lvl 200 – 2 alliance raid wishes granted

Mooshie promoted to Officers
Mala and Nox promoted to Soldiers

Flag Post

Doing a great job, Avtopilot!

Good luck in the future!

Flag Post

Mala is promoted to Officers
thanks for great efforts on summoning alliance raids and help with arranging the alliance farming :)

Flag Post

level 177 named 111111111111(will chance it when I have 30 suns to yaman or dalegionaire, loads of stamina but low def atk both low 300’s 876ship power.

Flag Post

hello raiders im a RAIDERS member and our alliance is realll a fast farming alliance we can finish everything in just an hour and i want to be promoted i loved mala he really guide those newborns

Flag Post

There are new Soldiers – Bdaz, LasoEh, Amabelle.
Thanks for your efforts on making Raiders stronger!

Flag Post

New Soldiers rise up to the challenge – danny and RohMoohhyun – thanks for great support with Wahsh NM.

We created a Pox NM group to kill it on a regular basis inside the alliance. Yep, we are getting stronger :)

Flag Post

RAIDERS changed leadership.

as Warlord (Shahabdullah) became inactive, we had to deal with this situation. Thanks to devs we were able to do it :-)

Warlord, thanks for everything you did to Raiders and good luck with whatever you are up to!
You are always welcome back if you decide to return.

Avtopilot

Flag Post

well here is to Warlord an all he or she did for are allaince, you will be missed but do wish you best of luck in what your doing now an hope that you will have time to play again

Flag Post
Originally posted by Avtopilot:

RAIDERS changed leadership.

as Warlord (Shahabdullah) became inactive, we had to deal with this situation. Thanks to devs we were able to do it :-)

Warlord, thanks for everything you did to Raiders and good luck with whatever you are up to!
You are always welcome back if you decide to return.

Avtopilot

Well done Avto… :) Good Luck

Flag Post

You are always welcome back too, Hunter :-)