Fair Share Spreadsheet

28 posts

Flag Post

I recently took the time to make a huge fair share spreadsheet for Kongregate users.
Check it out, here (or click the picture)!

Q: What is fair share?
A: Fair share is essentially your fair share of damage in a raid. The more damage you do to a certain amount – the higher the chances you have of looting epic items.

Flag Post

Corssbones → Crossbones.

Flag Post

Fixed, thank you.

Flag Post

Bump! Thanks to rivaL for making this, if you ever need to wonder if you’re pulling your weight in a raid just check that.

Flag Post

Misspelled misspelled. Irony.

Nice spreadsheet though.

Flag Post

Cannot spell everything correctly! Fixed.

Flag Post

Great work m8, now that is an Alliance leader.

Flag Post

Thank you, kind sir!

Flag Post

nice work :)

Flag Post

Thank ya’ sir!

Flag Post

Bump

Flag Post

bump

Flag Post

Thanks guys. I would also like to remind everyone: If you find a raid missing or incorrectly listed, please inform me so I can fix it!

Flag Post

Heres one that also lists the target sweet spot for the best stamina used/benefit gained.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoPyAHGDsRjhdGYzalZZdTBpYk1DS1M3TjVvYWRwcGc&hl=en_US#gid=4

Flag Post

The spreadsheet has been totally updated with new formulas to calculate the optimal fair share of damage.

Flag Post

Updated for Zone 9 bosses!

Flag Post

Updated the spread sheet to have 2 sheets instead of 1. I have split the mission and alliance raids up for clarity. If you’re looking for mission raids the new tab will be at the bottom left of the page or you may click here and it’ll automatically take you to the spread sheet.

Flag Post

What is optimal fairshare?

Flag Post

Optimal fair share is basically the estimated amount of damage you should do to maximize your loot.

Flag Post

Awsome!

Flag Post

Thank you, Derfy!

Flag Post

bump

Flag Post

Lovin’ it, thanks a bunch!

Flag Post

Thank you, Tegorter!

Flag Post

You’re welcome, and bump.