[RECRUITING] Legacy Raiders is recruiting ACTIVE members.

33 posts

Flag Post

Legacy Raiders are openly recruiting ACTIVE players. If that’s you then feel free to apply. We have our own forum and chatroom. We’re still small for the moment, but the members we have are leveling quickly and we’re getting stronger. Applications will be accepted within 24 hours. If you have any questions I can usually be found in the Kong game chat room 1 from 7pm-4am CST.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Constantly new Raids (some summoned for new and some for older players)
We will help in every situation.
Stamina Raids are first shared with Alliance.

Do you want more?

Flag Post

@ Ebax – As Spartaner said I am constantly summoning raids. Kang, Swarm, Crossbones, and Mustard are up practically 24 hours. Any other raids requested I summon as soon as I get on. As the leader of LR I am active daily multiple times a day. Promotions are given based on performance. I check member activity daily and purge members who are over the 3 day inactivity limit if needed. Anything else you’d like to know? I can’t really tell you why YOU should join as there is no true reason “why” you should join any Alliance. Best I can do is list what I currently offer and hope to offer in the future to my members. If you choose to join then you do. If not then goodluck to you.

Flag Post

Troll my forum thread and your post will be flagged. See how long your trolling continues after that.

Flag Post

Recruiting is still open. Our members are leveling quickly. Active players feel free to apply.

Flag Post

Well, I think I could join, I, Fullmetal21, declare, that I join to the Legac Raiders, etc. etc. :)
Because, why not?

Flag Post

Welcome to the Legacy Raiders, Fullmetal21.

Flag Post

Up to 17 members and everyone is growing fast. Our recruiting is still open for active team players. We’re hoping to turn this alliance into a tight knit group that can work together like a well oiled machine. First major alliance raid done 03/07/12: Infected Squad (NM)

Flag Post

Applied to the alliance. Active, I’m Fate in the game.

Flag Post

Welcome to the Legacy Raiders, Jack, Fate, and Pluke.

Flag Post

I applied to alliance :-). Im Grangik ^^

Flag Post

Applications need to include your Kong name so we can chat before acceptance is granted.

Flag Post

Uh ok…

Flag Post

That wasn’t directed at you Grangik that was directed to people reading this post and applying without posting here and not giving their kong name in apps.

Flag Post

Ok :-)

Flag Post

Congrats to Raptor on being promoted to Officer.

Flag Post

Applied and hoped in the alliance, IGN is same name as my kong name.

Flag Post

Congrats to Aenil on being promoted to Officer.

Flag Post

Ok u need formatting like my alliance main reason i made mine was to show u all formatting now get to the formatting!!!

Flag Post

Recruiting still active!

Apply now! We need active Players!

Flag Post

I would like to join, my IGN is the same as my kong name also.