Banned? (locked)

13 posts

Flag Post

I just got on to check my facilities and see if any were ready, but couldn’t because I got a message saying I was banned. I was hoping that someone else who had the same problem and is able to play again, could tell me why they were banned and maybe I could find out why as well.

Flag Post

I would suggest contacting official people by private message. Check the official rules and forums. There should be appropriate contact info there.

However, if you did break a rule, don’t expect to be “unbanned”.

Flag Post

That’s what I’m going to do, thank you for the help though. Still, they should at least tell you why you were banned.

Flag Post

I also got banned for no reason … maybe they will answer here ?!

Flag Post

Probably a multi-account ban. (Purely speculative, have no basis for drawing any firm conclusions)

Flag Post

Two most common reasons are: multiple accounts and speedhack.

Flag Post

Speedhack?

Flag Post

The game automatically detects speedhack. Not so sure about multi accounting though.

Flag Post

Would speedhack be something like hacking the recovery rate of energy/stam/honor? Because, really, I have no idea what the heck a “speedhack” is.

Flag Post
Originally posted by VaticToxic:

Would speedhack be something like hacking the recovery rate of energy/stam/honor? Because, really, I have no idea what the heck a “speedhack” is.

I will admit, I use to speed hack on some games. It speeds up the recovery rate of stuff like energy or what ever, I don’t hack anymore though ever since it got me banned by 2 companies and a pretty nice fine($150).

Originally posted by phphanes:

Probably a multi-account ban. (Purely speculative, have no basis for drawing any firm conclusions)

I only use a multi account on Kong chat while playing the game “Just Trolling”. I have beef with 2 people on The River and when they get on, I don’t want to deal with them, so I get on the other account and chat with that one.

Flag Post

it would seem that all your moderator experience has failed you DiablosDeAngel

it’s also PAID
not PAYED

why would you even LIE about that

Flag Post
Originally posted by zomgznowai:

it would seem that all your moderator experience has failed you DiablosDeAngel

it’s also PAID
not PAYED

why would you even LIE about that

What? I know how to spell ‘Paid’ sir. What does that have to do with this forum topic?

Flag Post

Both Rusko & DiablosDeAngel were banned for speedhacking