Money Tip Guides

17 posts

Flag Post

Hi, people who are rich or even poor may paste tips to gain money, please nothing related to hacking/cheating. I want to use these ways to gain money quickly.
PS. No Sun usage

Flag Post

PVP.

Flag Post

Hit raids with 20s.
Sell some of your junk.
Do missions.

Flag Post

First tip: NEVER sell anything!

Second tip: easiest way to make money is a World Raid. Nobody knows when the devs will announce the next one…

Third tip: do pvp. Find sombody you can beat who forgot to bank his/her money and you can make 10k per 1 stam easily.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ebax:
Sell some of your junk.
Originally posted by MeanGun:

Which one is it?

Flag Post

Never sell anything, it will help you in PvP. The bigger your fleet, the more equipment you need to fit them.

Flag Post

/\ considering you feel like adding a random of bunch people to get more crew to do skirmishes, but then again most items sell for such a shitty fraction of their value you are better off staring at your monitor waiting energy to regen than waste your time constantly selling them.

You can try your luck on pvp waiting for someone who didn’t bank their credits, also the dule bot raid is not so uncommon and gives a bigger amount of credits than most raids…but you will end using part of it to pay the healing.
I believe you want the money for the facilities upgrade, check out the lots wiki so you can see whether these items are worth going for.
You know, like instead of wasting all the money maxing every facility, try to focus on the ones with more relevant drops.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tegorter:
Sell some of your junk.

Which one is it?

Never sell anything, you don’t get very much and you use it for your fleet anyway.

Flag Post

NEVER sell anything! Not because of the shitty money you get (1/10th) but because you need the items for treasure hunts (meaning you have to equip certain items in certain raids to get a drop). Nothing is more annoying than to hunt for items you suddenly need.
Also, but much less important, up to 500 items of each category are used in skirmish pvp.

Dule raid: You can only earn credits with this raid if you are rather low level since the healing costs at higher levels/bigger health bars are much more than you make (even with Jackpot tactic applied).

When there is no World Raid (like Python, Colony, Lair) the easiest way to make money is pvp (duels, skirmish, Beatdown).

Flag Post
up to 500 items of each category are used in skirmish pvp.

Out of curiosity: did you test it or just quote from official forums? (FB has hard 500 limit if I’m not mistaken)

Dule raid: You can only earn credits with this raid if you are rather low level since the healing costs at higher levels/bigger health bars are much more than you make (even with Jackpot tactic applied).

Protip: start hitting Dule when you’re close to lvl up/use xp from missions to lvl up after reaching 0 hp.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Seizan_7:
up to 500 items of each category are used in skirmish pvp.

Out of curiosity: did you test it or just quote from official forums? (FB has hard 500 limit if I’m not mistaken)

Why should it be different on Kong? But no, I never counted the items…

Flag Post

Because last time I checked I had over 500 fleet? I always assumed bug with adding more was result of hard cap on FB. Oh well, I’ll test it once I have over 500 crew.

Edit: Tested. Fun fact of the day: no matter how big your fleet is, you’ll use at most 501 items from each category during skirmish.

Flag Post
Originally posted by skolu:
Originally posted by Tegorter:
Sell some of your junk.

Which one is it?

Never sell anything, you don’t get very much and you use it for your fleet anyway.

I mean not to sell EVERYTHING. I mean sell some of them.

Flag Post

“Edit: Tested. Fun fact of the day: no matter how big your fleet is, you’ll use at most 501 items from each category during skirmish.”

How 501 items are selected?
Are they the best from the same category (like auto-crew is optimised for most power) or selected randomly?
If randomly, then having>501 items in each category, it could be wise to keep the best and eg sell those 1000 sian laser rifles, when having 500 dragon lances.

Flag Post

Can someone explain this to me please? Are a) 500 weapons needed or b) is every weapon used up to the 500 max? :S

Because then it would be wise to sell the shitty weapons.

And does it count for weapons and armours (250/250)?

I find this quite confusing…

Flag Post

Best items are selected. Selling leftovers is tedious and gives almost no gain (you can hit any raid with 20 stamina to get more coins that you’d gain from selling 100 pilot’s shirts).

They’re not “needed”. When you skirmish game picks best items from each category equal to min(fleet, 501). So up to 501 main hands, 501 off hands, 501 helmets, etc.

Let’s say someone has so many crew that Sian Guardsmen are his 502+ (very common case after world raids). If that person had sold them, they would have to collect them again since they’re required in zone 9. So don’t sell your items, ever, no matter how many you have or how bad you think they are. And if you sell them and come to forum to QQ once they’re needed, rest assured I’ll flame you like no tommorow. :P

Flag Post

Thanks, that was helpful.

No, wont do that, promise. ^^