Which tactics should I put up on farm raids? A guide.

2 posts

Flag Post

In this short guide (meant for new players) I want to tell you about the best tactics used for so-called farm raids. Not because I’m elitist or pro, but because it helps all players of the game (better outcome, less stam needed).
I understand the first tactic most players get is Space Raiders and all of you want to try it out. Fact is it is the worst tactic the game has to offer and since only the raid locator can remove tactics it often is a pita if it gets put on a raid.

I will only talk about the most common farm raids.

Rage Beasts
Doesn’t matter much since they die in seconds. If possible put up Better to Receive for an extra epic. The second tactic doesn’t matter…

Void Killer
Esprit de Corps, Suppressive Fire and Better to Receive
(EdC and SF is a better combination than EdC and Flank Attack)

Telemachus
Esprit de Corps, Suppressive Fire, Flank Attack and Better to Receive

Carnus 9000
Esprit de Corps, Suppressive Fire and Better to Receive

Carnifex
Esprit de Corps, Suppressive Fire, Flank Attack and Better to Receive

Colonel
Esprit de Corps, Suppressive Fire, Flank Attack, Preparation (these tactics are called (full) EdC chain) and Better to Receive

If you don’t have any of the tactics described, please don’t put another one up!

For a more in-depth description of tactics check out the forum post “Tactics Kong-style”-

Flag Post

Short – sweet and to the point – now to get people to read this gem, and better yet to implement it.