Restart

4 posts

Flag Post

maybe you should make it to where if we dont like how we made our peeps, be able restart EVERYTHING…missions,stats,items,etc. and i mean literally everything!

Flag Post

Why would you want to reset everything? Don’t you like progress and achievement?

Btw, it is absolutely impossible to completely screw your char if you have more than two brain cells. Also, with a bit of farming you get enough stats to balance your char again, if you went wrong for a few levels.
You can reset missions if you want/need to (shif+click) and there are always new raids.

If you have to you can ask the devs if they delete your char so you can start a new one (alts are not allowed).

Flag Post

I think its not a bad idea if you screwed up your build, or maybe want to try something different. The point is it should cost lots of credits, so people doesnt change build so often ooorrrrr doesnt take advantage of it.

But maybe if you get bored of going for a pure att, def or whatever you want to change maybe if theres an option to reset (my opinion very limited with time and high ammount of credits) it would be a good idea

Flag Post

How about no? If you’re bored with pure attack start investing in defence from now on. I have 78 millions credits. Your ceiling is my floor.