Evil Henchmen Gloves vs. Fleet Commander Gloves

9 posts

Flag Post

So i just received evil henchmen gloves from the new pack sale, but I’m not exactly sure if it’s an obvious upgrade from my previous fleet commander gloves.

Stats are as follows:
Evil henchmen gloves 37/64 with chance of doing bonus damage
Fleet commander gloves 43/38 with +3 energy +5 stam

Obvious upgrade in defense, but it really sucks losing +3 en and +5 stam, I do have the evil henchmen mh gun, so the bonus might be worth it. Anyways what do you recommend I should use?

Flag Post

make a set of equipment for leveling, and one for battling raids, etc

just click the small dropdown at the bottom of your profile screen, put together the sets, click save, then just switch to leveling set when you are about to level…

Flag Post

Yeah whatever im just gonna use my evil henchmen gloves… spent 20 suns on it… and it does look a lot cooler imo, lol!

Flag Post

Use the Fleet Commander stuff for leveling, and Henchman stuff for raiding.
If you want to compare equipment stat-wise, it’s (atk x4) + def = item power

Flag Post
Originally posted by MeanGun:

Use the Fleet Commander stuff for leveling, and Henchman stuff for raiding.
If you want to compare equipment stat-wise, it’s (atk x4) + def = item power

Interesting, I thought they were more or less equal. Does the same go for officers and crew, or is there another formula?

Flag Post

Same for crew and your stats (1 point of attack = 4 points of defence), slightly different for officers (1 attack = 5 defence).

Flag Post

Well – is there any meaning in putting points in Def? Are Def-Points calculated against Atk-points of the opponent or is ist really just the higher power wins?

Flag Post

I can’t give you an exact formula, but def really helps in pvp and damage you receive from mission bosses.

It’s worth putting points in (especially for the later mission bosses), but the priorities go like (imo) stam > energy > atk > def > hp

Your first target should be to get to LSI 7, which means to put 7 points into stam or energy each level. After that you can work on the other stats.

Flag Post

LSI 7?! Wow… I only get 5 points every level plus a little bonus every now and then from collectables… so my LSI is ~4.5 atm