Duel v Skirmish?

4 posts

Flag Post

What’s the diff?

Flag Post

duel is your avatar vs the others. skirmish is your fleet(friends) vs the others.. in a nutshell. Not a huge difference just yet but there is more things coming to make it more diverse.

Flag Post

its not your fleet. It compares the armor of the two players and the one with “better” stuff wins. Fleet determines how many pieces of each type of equipment (main hand, off hand, chest, etc.) a person is able to use. For example, let’s say a player had 10 people in his fleet and 15 pilot’s shirts, and those were his only chest armors (I KNOW that would never happen, but this is for simplicity’s sake). In a skirmish, only 10 of those shirts would count for his side in the skirmish since he only has 10 people in his fleet.

As far as calculations go, I’d have to guess (without further knowledge) that each player’s score in skirmish is basically the Attack value of all items included on their side + Defense value of the same. Person with higher score wins. If the calculations are more complex, could someone please point that out (I myself am a bit curious) along with how they determine which pieces of equipment get used? I’m not sure if they just use the best stuff in your inventory, or go by alphabet or whatever…also am not sure if bonuses on specific pieces, like Energy/Stamina boosts or damage bonuses for multiple pieces of a set, get factored in.

Flag Post

best equips are used, have read that in a discussion forum :O