Alive At Last - Alliance

25 posts

Flag Post

In a recent turn of events, the largest alliance in Kong’s LoTS has been left without a leader, and so Alive at Last is formed.

This alliance is not a splintering of Winning, but I migration under a New name. The winning chain of command will be kept as it was as soon as everyone that is willing to come, does so.

WINNING free pass is over. We are now only accepting users that are atleast level 200.

Flag Post

Leader
Game Name (Kong name if different from game name)

• SReject

Officers
Game Name (Kong Name if different from game name)

• Sian_Emperor (Demon_V1P3R)
  • RosettaStone (damaskrose)
  • Yez (brian199)
  • dcish
  • Papa_P (?)
  • Enzero (?)
  • gruntar (gruntarswe)
  • Roemy (roemern)
  • Seizan (Seizan_7)
  • DietSnapple (?)

Soldiers
Game Name (Kong Name if different from game name)

• Jordan (?)
  • Selenica (detrickster)
  • akonto (?)
  • TRANZIANT (?)
  • Sinafey (Sinafey)
  • Doomstar (MeanGun)
  • Hammerhand (?)
  • Troggy (?)
  • Bon (Fair_play)
  • Shard (Larryhl)
  • Violacea (?)
  • Jessica (Hotshot2k4)

If I missed you, or don’t have your Kong name, lemme know and I will update this :)

Flag Post

Guidelines/Rules: These are guidelines of how we wish our members to conduct themselves.

1: If you tag a raid you must attempt to do fairshare on that raid. This includes alliance(honor) and private alliance-member(stamina/energy) raids. We understand that users will tag a raid to save a spot then wait to level to do fairshare and that at times the raid is killed before one levels; this rule is not targeting these occasions. This rule targets “leechers” that will tag many raids but do not bother contributing to them afterwards, this is almost solely based on 10-man raids. If you notice someone not making an effort to do their fair share, please screen cap (if possible) the results with their damage and report it to an officer.

2: No alliance or private alliance-member raids are to be killed without the tact “Better to Receive”[BtR]. We understand accidents occur, and if such does happen leeway will be given. As with fairshare, if you notice someone continuously killing raids without having BtR applied, screencap the raid results and send it to an officer.

3: As an alliance, we have many private resources for the game: raids, chat, forum, documentation, and many others. These resources are to be kept strictly within the alliance. If you notice someone sharing these resources please report them to an officer. This is the only rule to which will cause immediate dismissal from the alliance if you are, beyond doubt, caught violating.

4: As an alliance, we keep a running list of active raids, containing both private and public raids gathered from all of LoTS’s Kong Game Rooms. If you take from this list we, kindly, ask you to add to it. A 1-for-1 ratio is not required, but in order for the list to keep going, new material is needed. Those that maintain most of the list are not online 24/7 and even if they were, it should not be entirely their burden to search out raids. The more people that contribute the easier it is for everyone to benefit. If you notice someone leeching from the list, please report them to an officer so we can try to curb the extent that it is done.

5: All NEW(including ex-winning) members are to login to the out-of-game alliance chat, so you can introduce yourself, get current events and news. You are not required to stay logged into chat after these introductions. This is to help us to get some idea of who you are. (The chat link is posted on the alliance tab, under “Announcements”).

6: The member list is checked, cleaned up, then logged every Monday. Any members that have not logged in for two(2) weeks without a prior explanation for the absence will be removed. Any user under the level limit that has not gained at least 7 levels within the week will also be removed. This is to make sure our members are actively participating in the game, and, if need be, to create space for new recruits that will actively participate. If you believe you have been removed by accident, you will have one(1) week to contact an officer to explain the issue. First cleanup will be on April 8th, 2012 for April 2st through April 8th.

We will review and conduct investigations into offenses. You are guilty until proven innocent and a plausible explanation has been heard. Repeat offenders that have not explained their actions justifiably will be terminated.

Requests:
We do not demand it, but while playing LoTS, we wish to see you in the out-of-game alliance chat. We understand it is not possible every time you log on for the duration of your play to be in chat. On the other hand, our chat is the life blood of the alliance. It’s how we share raids, make requests, get news, interact, etc. An alliance is meant to bring players together, and if you refuse to socialize that point is moot.

Flag Post

News – 03/29/12
Wahsh summoned. Due to it being a 100man raid with 7.8B hp (on nightmare), a minimum of half fair share is now imposed. I apologize to those that want the loot and can’t do that much damage but this raid needs to be killed quickly due to having a 48hrs summoning cooldown. If you simply tag this raid, the first time is a warning, the next is dismissal

Flag Post

Great job, SR! :-)

Flag Post

I’ll be Joining u guys in a few hours. I left Winning before I knew what was going on. Thanks for posting this SR.

Flag Post

@MeanGun, thank you :)

@Godmantact: Will be waiting for your app

If anyone reading this has questions/comments feel free to post a reply :)

Flag Post

I see ‘Any user under the level limit that has not gained at least 7 levels within the week will also be removed’. Can you still only get in AAL at under 200 as an ex-Winning member?
Or have you started accepting lower levels under these conditions?

Flag Post
Originally posted by SReject:
You are guilty until proven innocent and a plausible explanation has been heard.

There, fixed small typo. ;P

Flag Post
Originally posted by V2Hero:

I see ‘Any user under the level limit that has not gained at least 7 levels within the week will also be removed’. Can you still only get in AAL at under 200 as an ex-Winning member?
Or have you started accepting lower levels under these conditions?

You have to be either: level 200+ OR an ex-winning member

Flag Post

I approve of this alliance.

Flag Post

Don’t worry fellow players. All of us are Alive. At Last :D

Flag Post

sophia ( moonie883 )

Flag Post

BALLZ >.>
<.<

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

What robo’s doing is blatant harassment. I flagged his last post as harassment, and suggest that other AAL members do the same so that hopefully he’ll get banned.

Flag Post

What did he say?

Flag Post
Originally posted by livelong:

What did he say?

Flag Post

What did he say?

Flag Post
Originally posted by 4123441234:

What did he say?

Flag Post

My alliance is disbanding..I started in November and play all the time. Currently lvl 220 and will level up fast as I have really liked the game. Please tell me how to apply.