Mystery pack

18 posts

Flag Post

Has any1 gotten the 1000 gs from the mystery pack?

Flag Post

no one?

Flag Post

I have, and i know someone who has gotten the 1000 suns twice in a row.

Flag Post

the suns are a lie.

Flag Post

I even have problems to get 1 sun from shipyard not to mention about 1k >.<

Flag Post

I don’t think anyone has,maybe at least 1 person got 500 GSs,but I know a lot of people have gotten 250 GSs
The suns are a rare rate and are not a lie,as of today I have gotten 1 Golden Sun from Shipyard

Flag Post

lol, i havent gotten any from mystery but ive gotten from 1 GS 7 times, 2 GS 3 times, and 3 GS 3 times from facilitys.

Flag Post
Originally posted by thesniper52:

You mean two IN A ROW? or 2 with the total gold suns he spent?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sicoa:

the suns are a lie.

+1

Flag Post
Originally posted by I_Haz_Waffle:
Originally posted by thesniper52:

You mean two IN A ROW? or 2 with the total gold suns he spent?

The person bought a couple mystery packs and won the first 1000 GS, and then decided to buy a few more and won the second 1000 GS.

Flag Post

It’s as simple: the odd getting 1000 suns is 1/35. On average, someone gets 1000 suns after 35×35 = 1225 suns were paid by everyone else. From an individual perspective, one on average gets 1000 suns after spending 1225 suns. Devs win.

Flag Post

would be right if the all got the same drop rate but its not

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dr_Donk:

would be right if the all got the same drop rate but its not

really? so for example you think that trinity has the same value like infiltrator? or Kwang jop lon vs. sword dancer? although its true most items tier assignment looks rather random :D

to all: you cant say suns are lie just because you bought 10, 20, 30 packs and no suns try 100+ packs and then you can start questioning its existence for example I still dont have exoskeletal legs(tier1) or digital shroud bracelet (tier2) and few more from facilities even though Im playing this for months and clicked the collect button thousand times and I still believe one day I will get all of them :) have faith ;)

Flag Post

Its true not every item has the same chance to drop.

There are differences in the tiers. For example you have a much higher chance to hit tier 4 than tier 1. Though, all items in one tier have the same drop chance (I believe).

Flag Post
Originally posted by MeanGun:

Its true not every item has the same chance to drop.

There are differences in the tiers. For example you have a much higher chance to hit tier 4 than tier 1. Though, all items in one tier have the same drop chance (I believe).

I think so, but if it’s the same drop chance, then it’s based off of how many items there are. e.g. 1/8 chance to hit each of the eight items in tier four + the % to hit a tier four item.

Flag Post

Don’t want to piss anyone off, but I decided to buy a mystery pack while they were on sale this week and got 1000 suns on the first try. Not gonna lie; I did a little dance. Could probably spend the whole thousand on more mystery packs and never hit it again.

Flag Post

suns are real just rare for the facilities i have goten over 50 suns and have only been playing for about 4 months

Flag Post

Gotten a few suns from the facilities. I’d say on average 1-4 per month so far. Last month only got 1, but early on got around 6 from them.

Play the game for a month, save up those tokens. boom. 25 suns a month reward for sticking with the game.