Suggestions and Improvements

6 posts

Flag Post

how about where the equipment that your galaxydome team wears is highlited in the shop so you dont accidentally sell their equipment and then battle only to find that your power is decreased because of lack of equipment. Its happened to me a number of times and its very frustrating.

Flag Post

how about finally that shop upgrade?! ." ….
We only ask for possibility to sell few items at the same time…
eg: i got over 50 pilot boots so to sell them now i need to do over 100clicks ( if i wont do any missclick… ), this game need option to sell all these boots with few clicks….
It takes too much time to sell items in shop, so what about any upgrade there??

Flag Post

Maybe facilities could limit the number of equipment you can get by only 1 of each (like ships and officers) so we dont have to get all those daily pilot headpieces, sian lasers and blablabla, “Oh but low level could use these item at gdome” well by the point you can max facilities you will have lvl high enough to have 10+ items 5x better than those and there barely no differences from facilities and the shop items.
Not to mention it will also mean we may get those items more easily (im lvl 244 and still dont have the holographic ally from the comm array lol)

plus its not that people will bother because they receive daily brown/grey collectibles (still useless but heh).

Flag Post

its a good idea to add red collect items as an example: there will be red holo-journal

Flag Post
Originally posted by BlackwolfXD:

its a good idea to add red collect items as an example: there will be red holo-journal

… and what can be done with those red stuff?

Flag Post

collect stuff and stuff like that