Wolves of the Purge[recruiting and conversation thread]

380 posts

Flag Post

Ladies and gentlemen step right up and join the fun. Save the cute baby fur seal join us.

Flag Post

It just wouldn’t do to have such a cute thing perish so soon.

Flag Post

Only you can save him from the heinous acts about to be committed….by joining us.

Flag Post

I like turtles.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Arcantron:

I like turtles.

leonardo, michelangelo, raphael or Donatello ?

Flag Post

Raphael for sure.

Flag Post

Raphael is the fun loving one. Gotta go with him

Flag Post

How is it no one wants to save an animal that has been proven to cause most everyone to go awwww. I guess we could turn him in to dinner and a nice hand warmer. Join us if not to save the seal then because we are active, interesting and committed.
<div><div>Galapagos fur seal (Arctocephalus galapagoensis) baby staring. Cabo...</div></div>
<div>Galapagos fur seal (Arctocephalus galapagoensis) baby staring. Cabo…</div>

Flag Post

I’m disappointed there are so many heartless people who accept seals dying than ever before I think.

Flag Post

It is kinda sad. Look at that face. Ah well.

Flag Post

He’s so cute! Why will no-one save him?

Flag Post

If there’s a time i regret not having enough money to donate, it’s that fake seal picture where you supposedly need to save it, it’s just a cute picture

Flag Post

I know it was the cutest 1 I could find I figured someone might save this lovely guy by joining us.

Flag Post

I want more people. I want to try the new raid. I can’t complain much though, so far the 16 of us are better than the previous alliance and we are smaller.

Flag Post

Looks pretty tasty to me. I say we just bring out the grill already.

Flag Post

I want to try the new raid as well but we do need more members. Join us we are friendly, most of us. We are a clean and prosperous people. We play well and have one heck of a tactics officer. that’s what I’m calling him.

I guess we’re grilling.

Flag Post

Oh god…none for me…yesterday we had like…half a turkey + 6 extra turkey legs, 1/4 of a pig, many steaks and burgers and 2 chickens in multiple smokers yesterday. I never thought I’d say this….but god I’m good for meat for a little bit. Main problem was, I was under the impression we were all just gonna chill….not feast. No complaints outside of I don’t think I’m gonna eat for a few days though.

Flag Post

haha I know how you feel.

Flag Post

We are an active social alliance with many knowledgeable people. All levels welcome.

Flag Post

Join or I swear I will moon everyone

Flag Post

Can i join?? Lvl 36 right now but i’m leveling fast.

Flag Post

yes you may

Flag Post

It’s fun having an active alliance. But seriously we still wish for more people…he’s already killed seals and now we are dealing with his behind. You are all monsters…

Flag Post

The seal was pretty tasty. I’m not sure about this new development. Please join up. I’d like to keep things moon free.

For now.

Flag Post

yeah it was. we have 26 members now including God wanna meet him and avoid a total eclipse join us,