Advanced Deathmechanics 5: The NEW Rage Inducer

9 posts

Flag Post

Fun fact for everybody: one of the items required for the Omega Deathmachine upgrade requires having, among other things, a very specific officer. Those who’ve been watching the forum threads about this know exactly who I’m talking about.

Bigfoot himself. The legendary Lork Jral Bul.

For those who read this going “lol wut?”, Lork Jral Bul is a Rylattu officer attained as a drop from the Academy upon leveling it to class 7. His drop rate can rival that of a Kill-Tech Hyper Destroyer (he is bloody rare; a person could probably get Faylinn and upgrade her and get another Faylinn before getting this guy).

And for those who say we might not need him, it has been confirmed that he is required.

Links to the two forum threads about this:
Discussion Thread http://www.legacyofathousandsuns.com/forum/showthread.php?7364-Riddle-solving-for-the-Omega-Deathmachine
Thread that is the collection of info we have so far (including links found during the hunt and item combinations currently found to be viable for getting item drops) http://www.legacyofathousandsuns.com/forum/showthread.php?7364-Riddle-solving-for-the-Omega-Deathmachine

End Note: If people think I’m raging a bit too much, try something. Go into chat and ask how many people have this guy. Eventually, someone will point out the fact at the core of this post: his drop rate isn’t very high.

Flag Post

Lol, glad I got him just recently then. Hehe.

Flag Post

did not know he was rare i have him but then i also have a kill-tech hyper destroyer

Flag Post

So glad that I have had him since the first time I clicked collect after getting level 7 academy.

Flag Post

We’ll increase his drop rate in the next build.

Flag Post

I got Lork Jral Bul between Laser Fodder (who I tried to get for a while) and Admiral Kole (who I got on the second try).

Most telling is it came after the last Infested WR because Kole is right after Alice Sylana. This means I probably got him after about 3 months of playing.

I know Lork is completely luck based, this was just my personal experience.

Flag Post

lol i got lork when i was like in the 200s. i recently got faylinn and i’m 409 now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Krrak:

So glad that I have had him since the first time I clicked collect after getting level 7 academy.

Flag Post

Check facilities daily for ~6 months… still no Lork Jral Bul.