☆☆☆ Aurora's Edge ☆☆☆

27 posts

Flag Post

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Aurora’s Edge is currently accepting applications from players level 80 and up.

Go to your [Alliance] tab and do a search for Aurora’s Edge to find us.

We’ve got all you need to stat farm and chat it up in style.

We’ve also got cookies and strippers.

Join the ride.

Flag Post

Join the ride.

Flag Post

You forgot that we also have punch and Pie!

Flag Post

Join the ride.

Flag Post

Join the ride.

Flag Post

Join the ride.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

The above comment by Illness has been removed for venomous content and calling strippers and cookies outdated.

Flag Post

Since when were Strippers And Cookies outdated?

Flag Post

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Aurora’s Edge…Deep in the heart of untraveled space, a stalwart group of explorers take the first steps of a difficult journey that will take them across the lands of fortune and the seas of destiny. Forge onward with the courage of purple lions and the steel of a Niflung warrior. Join the Alliance and find yourself among true comrades who will accompany you on the most dangerous voyages of your galactic odyssey.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Flag Post

See, my insulting worked. Now u guys become creative and make a very nice thread..always posting the same is lazy

I also want to excuse that I said that strippers are outdatet.. they arent!

Let me be your personal stripper :]

Flag Post

@Illness

Harassment on the forums is not an acceptable way to share one’s opinions.

While I agree that some variety was needed, your comments were beyond rude and unbecoming of a member of the Kongregate community.

Flag Post

Join the ride.

Flag Post

Captain’s Log
-
Chapter 1 Part 1
-
The glass was smooth. A flat, transparent surface unyielding to the weight of a man’s body leaning against it. On the other side was a cloud of white dots scattered across a backdrop of pitch black.
-
Space…
-
No sound. Nobody to hear you scream no matter how hard you do it. Nothing but sparkly lights and the occasional piece of junk floating around.
-
Junk rocks. Junk ships. Junk planets. It was all just junk anywhere and everywhere if you looked hard enough.
-
One man’s junk is another man’s treasure though. Sometimes that junk is a treasure somebody considers worth fighting over. A treasure worth killing over…
-
Space…
-
No sound. Nobody to hear you scream when somebody kills you for a piece of junk…

Flag Post

Join the ride.

Flag Post

Captain’s Log
-
Chapter 1 Part 2
-
It was supposed to be a simple mission for our alliance. A quick raid on an asteroid mining facility in the middle of nowhere. Get in, grab some fusion crystals, and get out with a decent haul.
-
Then we got a blip on our sensors.
-
A huge blip.
-
It was a capital ship, with none other than General Skorzeny himself at the bridge. We were screwed. Sure our mobile base had some impressive armaments but we were no match in a firefight with an Atreyu class Battle Dreadnought.
-
By the time our base detached itself off of the asteroid, the capital ship would be too close for us to make a quick escape. We were in for hell.
-
Then the unexpected happened.
-
More sensor blips were detected. This time a lot of them.
-
We received a transmission from the newly arrived ships. They were Resistance.
-
Apparently it was not a good day to be General Skorzeny. A huge fleet of small ships and destroyer sized vessels had come to wage a battle to the death with Skorzeny near the asteroid.
-
Soon the dead of space was filled with a storm of lasers and explosions the likes of which I hadn’t seen since our last battle in the Niflung Badlands sector.
-
The Resistance offered us a hefty sum to join in the battle, and a big share of the salvage from the aftermath.
-
I figured “Why not?”. It’s not every day you see a big bully get pounded by the underdogs.
-
And so our alliance entered the fray…

Flag Post

Join the ride.

Flag Post

Captain’s Log
-
Chapter 1 Part 3
-
If exploding torpedoes and crashing ships could be heard in space, there’d be a cacophony of violent exchanges outside the hull of my alliance base ship’s bridge. It was an invitation to hell that I’d accepted and hell was looking good compared to the mess we were in.
-
Enemy fighters were launched from Skorzeny’s dreadnought, and the biggest particle beam cannons I’d ever seen were shooting out in all directions from the massive beast.
-
Over a third of the rebel fleet had been decimated after just a few minutes into the storm. Morale among my crew was beginning to sink.
-
And then a ray of hope appeared.
-
A stray rebel fighter had managed to find a gap in the dreadnought’s shielding. A couple of shield generators must have been scragged in the right spots for this miracle to occur. The fighter made it past the shields and entered through a hole it had blasted open through the closed doors of a docking bay.
-
The pilot was either insane or insanely daring.
-
Either way I wasn’t going to let him have all the fun to himself.
-
Aboard my alliance’s base ship, I quickly assembled together an away team of the bravest and stupidest recruits I could find on short notice. We were going to take one of our shuttles and fly over to the hole in the dreadnought. Then we’d start having a party of our own. The kind where we roll grenades down corridors for kicks.
-
And so we launched.
-
Somehow we managed to make it to the docking hangar of the dreadnought, and what we found was truly a sight to behold.
-
The pilot who arrived before us had left behind a trail of dead soldiers and smashed security drones as far as eyes could see in the belly of this beast. All tracks pointed in the direction of the command bridge.
-
This pilot must have had balls of duratanium to be going after Skorzeny himself.
-
Out of morbid curiosity and a thirst for blood, my team and I followed the suicidal trail; eventually reaching the room of the command bridge where sounds of fighting could be heard.
-
When we got there, dozens of soldiers were on the ground bloodied and unmoving. Dozens more were shooting laser bolts from their sidearms at a lone woman in a heavily armored full body suit. Despite her encumbrance, she ducked and weaved between shots with all the grace of a professional gymnast. Wearing some sort of cannon-like weapon that completely covered her right hand, the woman made skillful attacks that left more and more of her opponents dying on the floor.
-
My team was staring slack-jawed at this marvelous display while I darted my eyes around searching for the General. Where was he?
-
Just a few seconds after I’d spotted the man in question, Skorzeny reached some sort of control panel with a keyboard. He typed in some sort of code, then the floor beneath him opened up like a trap door.
-
Skorzeny was escaping!
-
Or so I thought…

Flag Post

Join the ride.

Flag Post

Join the ride.

Flag Post

Join the ride.

Flag Post

Captain’s Log
-
Chapter 1 Part 4
-
The ominous sounds of gears turning and bolts fastening kept the room from fading to a dead silence. All of the enemy soldiers in the room were sleeping eternal naps thanks in part to my party’s last minute reinforcement of the pilot who had already taken out nearly half the opposition.
-
The sounds grew louder and closer as we began spreading out and taking firing positions around the room.
-
And then the floor in the center opened up.
-
A platform began rising from the newly exposed pit; an all too familiar form riding upon it.
-
It was Skorzeny, piloting a humanoid shaped battle mech armed with artillery on one hand and a wicked looking chainsaw in the other.
-
At the moment that the platform carrying Skorzeny completed its ascent, the entrance to the bridge sealed closed with automated metal doors. No escape for anyone now.
-
We were in for a rough fight.
-
The air filled with laser bolts and bullets as we scrambled around shooting and looking for a weak spot in the suit of death that Skorzeny had on. Everything we threw at him bounced off of the armor plating and dura-glass that coated the mech from head to footpad.
-
Several of my crew members were gunned down and another bifurcated at the waist. Blood and tears filled our eyes as we tried desperately to damage our foe.
-
It was then that once again a ray of hope appeared.
-
The ray came in the form of one of my smartest crew members, a human girl with a red shirt and an old-fashioned book whose name escapes me at the moment. Some nerd who joined us recently hoping to get revenge on the Centurians someday. That girl was sitting by one of the bridge’s input panels with a cable linked from her portable laptop to the panel’s input jack.
-
Somehow she managed to hack into the ship’s computer, and what came next after that would be the food of discussion for several weeks to come.
-
Just as Skorzeny’s mech was about to kill another of my crew mates, it stopped.
-
To our amazement, the mech then bent its chainsaw arm backwards and began cutting into its own rear end with the blade.
-
Apparently our resident hacker had used the ship’s comm systems to hack into Skorzeny’s mech, and fed it some interesting self-destructive commands.
-
I was close enough to see Skorzeny scowling and cussing up a storm through the mech’s cockpit glass. A memory I will surely treasure until the day I get fragged.
-
Another miracle happened at that moment.
-
Our new pilot friend who we’d assisted earlier had been trying to charge up her hand cannon for a large burst, and the mech hacking gave her just enough time to accomplish that. Skorzeny had been focusing half of the mech’s firepower on her to prevent that from happening.
-
A loud boom accompanied the bright flash of light that emanated from the pilot’s cannon as a powerful beam of energy shot out from it to cut through the mech’s defenses and left a gaping hole in its structural field generator. That meant that the mech’s previously impenetrable skin was now penetrable by our attacks.
-
More holes soon appeared in Skorzeny’s ride as we cut loose with everything we had left.
-
Screaming some unintelligible epitaph at us, the scowling general activated an ejection function in his mech and barreled out from the top of the mech through an opening in the room’s ceiling on a rocket-boosted chair.
-
General Skorzeny had made his exit, and we were now in control of the ship.
-
The battles outside came to a halt when we broadcast a message within the ship and to all rebel ships and all imperial fighters. The remaining imperial soldiers surrendered, save for Skorzeny, who managed to make a hyperspace jump out of the zone in a small shuttle.
-
Victory for the resistance, and riches for us.
-
As we began docking procedures for the rebel ships coming into the dreadnought’s bay, I turned to the armored pilot that we’d been fighting alongside. I asked for her name.
-
“Stacy. Stacy Danvers.” she said, as the pilot took off her helmet to reveal a stunningly beautiful woman with straight blonde hair and the brightest blue-green eyes I’d ever beheld.
-
Stacy smiled, and extended her hand.
-
I extended mine and introduced myself in turn.
-
This was the start of a beautiful, bloody friendship.

Flag Post

Join the ride.

Flag Post

Join the ride.

Flag Post

Join the ride.