Skorzeny World Raid Loot Table and Link

38 posts

Flag Post

UPDATE:
This is the same loot poster for the current Skorzeny raid starting 11/21/12.

NOTE:
This image was posted by Atreyu (one of the 5th planet devs) on the official forums and
the link to the current Skorzeny World Raid that started Friday 8/24/12.

Current Link:
http://www.kongregate.com/games/5thPlanetGames/legacy-of-a-thousand-suns?kv_action_type=raidhelp&kv_difficulty=1&kv_hash=719uZUZAvO&kv_raid_boss=general_skorzeny&kv_raid_id=5324879

\

Flag Post

the loot table is more equilibrated

Flag Post

good stuff.

Flag Post

stop making wr only for people who buy 100serums or have 1k lvl +??

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mat2PL:

isnt that everyones goal? to be lvl 1k+ and kill everything on 1 hit? why should they make WR for noobies? and not for those that pay them most? :D that would be stupid plus 1bil with so many tactics shoudlnt be problem at all even for lower lvls

btw if Im not mistaken skorzeny was originaly health based WR that usually died in like mmmm…. 2-3 hours? :D so you see they actually did sth for lower lvls ;)

Flag Post

huh? WR are great for low levels trying to level up.

The way they do a WR is awesome – You get some cool things if you’re low BUT, you also get more of a reward as you work hard and get stronger. I remember my first WR of infest, just a week after I started the game, I did about 50 million damage each wave and thought I was cool. Now I’m up to 2 billion. It’s cool seeing your own progress.

Flag Post
Originally posted by OmarCZ:

btw if Im not mistaken skorzeny was originaly health based WR that usually died in like mmmm…. 2-3 hours? :D so you see they actually did sth for lower lvls ;)

I agree with this sentiment, even though it’s not part of the thread topic.

I barely got to hit the HP skorzeny they released 3 months ago. This has decent prizes for people level<100 that can only hit for 1-2 million. don’t forget that for those people a a green/blue crystal might double the attack and defense of one of their items and might be all they will see for a while since a million damage to a temple will get them nothing.

There’s nothing wrong with not getting the top loot. I’m not level 1000 nor am I willing to buy the ~60 serums (480GS) that I calculated it would take me to do 100b. However I should be very happy with the rewards I will get for doing 25b.

Flag Post

<—- free player, level 605, 1.8 B damage on WR…
And if I farmed more I could be waaay higher.

WR is for everybody. It’s obviously just best for the best.

Flag Post

You all dont get it do you?
It’s not about this WR its about all WRs… unless you spend tons of real money on this game you wont be able to get max loot on any WR… next WR will be even stronger… they will always keep WR “lvl” high enough so free players cant get max loot… I remember times when WR had 1b for max loot, loot at Python, Infested Colony or Alien Lair, you will now probably say “it was ages ago and everyone has now much more lvls and dmg” but face the fact that WR loot table is based on these few people with highest lvls who spend much real money.
I understand that they want to make money on this game but it won’t help if everyone will realize that they couldnt even reach max loot if they spend 500$ ( its just example for guy with idk, 100lvl? )…
What about new comers to this game that havnt even reach 100lvl? im sure that there’s plenty of people like that and they cant even reach 1b with 10tactics without spending money ( again just example… )

@Egnar: its not any progress if you are still on same % of dmg you are doing…( consider max loot here 100b and your 2b and 50m then when max loot was at 1b )

Im sure that next WR will have no tactics and max loot will be at 15b or something like that so only those guys who pay money will get max loot

PS: My lvl is 658

Flag Post

Not really Mat, Pox was very easy to hit 5b

Flag Post

Alos, I’m a free player, lvl 690, and I’ve hit about 8b so far, stop complaining

Flag Post
Originally posted by mitchel:

Alos, I’m a free player, lvl 690, and I’ve hit about 8b so far, stop complaining

You’re never gonna hit 100b free.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 2xMachina:

Thats my point…
Solution I just came up with would be making max loot table based on lvls ( 1-300lvl, 300-800 etc ) to optimize WR to all players, I’m not saying here that i should be easy from now on, it still should be a challenge to get that max loot but what chances have guy with 200lvl to do same thing as guy with 1000lvl? Im sure its possible, but odds are really low.

@mitchel, im not complaining here… I just want you to see all points of view not only from guy who can do that 100b or someone who will be satisfacted with 10b like you, but all players even those who just started playing this game coz they might even have problems to hit 1b not talkin about 100b

Flag Post
to optimize WR to all players

And why should they optimize the World Raid for all players. That would upset me for one.

Why should a new player get the same rewards I do after playing for 6 months.

I think your greediness for getting rewards that you are not willing to work toward or pay for would make newer players happy at the expense of alienate long term players.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 2xMachina:

Thats my point…
Solution I just came up with would be making max loot table based on lvls ( 1-300lvl, 300-800 etc ) to optimize WR to all players, I’m not saying here that i should be easy from now on, it still should be a challenge to get that max loot but what chances have guy with 200lvl to do same thing as guy with 1000lvl? Im sure its possible, but odds are really low.

@mitchel, im not complaining here… I just want you to see all points of view not only from guy who can do that 100b or someone who will be satisfacted with 10b like you, but all players even those who just started playing this game coz they might even have problems to hit 1b not talkin about 100b

That’s a terrible solution – Stop acting like you’re “entitled” to max loot, you’re not. The WR is designed to reward all players based on where they are in the game. Why should level 200s be getting items that are NOT intended for them? Or get more stat points than are intended to be given out at a specific level?

The way a World Raid works is the loot given at each “tier” is designed around the type of player that will hit that tier and to encourage players to get stronger.

My first WR [infested, which worked a little differently] I missed out on a lot of the rewards, but, with each passing World Raid I’ve gotten stronger and stronger. I’ve done 3 billion to this raid and it’s still nowhere near what I need but it’s super exciting to see those numbers AND to get free stuff. With 100 billion likely being the new “normal” for top tier it gives me motivation to work towards that.

Flag Post

Mat2PL: so basically you want them hand over all the epic stuff to everyone since according to you everyone should be able to get a max loot…

also… “what chances have guy with 200lvl to do same thing as guy with 1000lvl?” theres an easy answer :) lvl 200 guy should NOT be able to do the same! thats why lvls exist in first place

Originally posted by Shorgun:
Originally posted by OmarCZ:

I agree with this sentiment, even though it’s not part of the thread topic…

Im sorry my friend, but sometimes threads, just like people, exceeds their limitations/intended purpose and become sth… sth more :) hope you forgive me :D ;)

Flag Post

Proportionality declares that it’s great as it is because lower lvl guys will get weaker stuff but since they’re lower lvl the stuff will still be sweet for them. They need to make the WRs harder to make them worth hitting for higher lvls. You really just don’t want to play long enough to earn the big rewards

Also, don’t call me stuck-up, im lvl 388 and probably not going to make 1-bil, I’m still happy with what ill get

Flag Post

Thank you for sharing this loot table _

Flag Post
Originally posted by kriiistian:

Thank you for sharing this loot table _

Why, you are very welcome!

Flag Post

I cant seem to participate in the world raid, it says im part of it already but it will not let me join in, I dont see it in any of my raid tabs, and well the game chat gave me about as much help as asking a rock for the answer. so am I just crazy or am I missing something.would love some help heh

Flag Post

5PG needs to make money, but also keep free players satisfied. 20b is a normal “maximum loot level” on this WR, similar to 5b on the pox. You still get a good amount of loot, 5 epics, 500 stats. Not bad.
Lower level players will get stats and syringes, and possibly 1-2 epic drops. Besides the officer, they are all good items, and ones that will not become outdated.
100b is a stretch goal that is probably unattainable unless you use GS or have enough leveling items to autolevel. It’s nice if you can afford to hit it, but it’s not too necessary.

I like the direction they’ve taken on the WRs. Okay stat drops during WR so you can maintain your LSI, many loot tiers, goals that allow more rewards for dedicated players while still keeping it about as difficult as Pox for low levels. TaC on this WR allows for faster leveling, so besides the damage amplification you can get more hits in.

Flag Post

…bump….

Flag Post
Originally posted by amaruak:

I cant seem to participate in the world raid, it says im part of it already but it will not let me join in, I dont see it in any of my raid tabs, and well the game chat gave me about as much help as asking a rock for the answer. so am I just crazy or am I missing something.would love some help heh

Look harder?

Flag Post

bump

Flag Post

1t dmg : 6588 stats gained from sian tags dropped during the wr, 4065m credits earned from hitting the wr :)

Took me 130 levels…next time it will be a lot faster and a lot less levels :)