Skorzeny World Raid Loot Table and Link page 2

38 posts

Flag Post

i’m new, what do fusion crystals do and how do they work?

Flag Post
Originally posted by olinn:

i’m new, what do fusion crystals do and how do they work?

Read these two threads:
http://www.legacyofathousandsuns.com/forum/showthread.php?7295-Patch-Notes-July-25-2012
http://www.legacyofathousandsuns.com/forum/showthread.php?7296-Fusion-Depot-Q-A

Don’t forget to check the latest patch notes too. Devs made some changes in how fusion crystals affect the gameplay.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gruntarswe:

1t dmg : 6588 stats gained from sian tags dropped during the wr, 4065m credits earned from hitting the wr :)

Took me 130 levels…next time it will be a lot faster and a lot less levels :)

Thanks for the info, that’s the sorta thing that isn’t posted in the the loot charts.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mat2PL:

stop making wr only for people who buy 100serums or have 1k lvl +??

im level 300 and hit 2 billion on this wr only buying 2 serums plus i got those back with my loot so it was worth it and it makes the game fun for everyone who is willing to spend their 2 weekly 10 suns if you are smart and save

Flag Post

I’m glad you were happy with the results of the World Raid. As many people seemed to be.

Flag Post

Top-tier results for Alliance damage

Congratulations to Gruntar for hitting 1000b on the world raid!

That got me thinking.

I was curious to see how much of this server’s power was concentrated in Alive At Last.
The results of this raid gives an opportunity to measure hitting power and which alliances had top-tier players for those who might not know.

Weaknesses

• This is an arbitrary measure of power since someone who had an equal level to gruntar but who missed the WR weekend would score 0.
  • Those who spent GS on serums to speed through levels would do more damage than a player with equal stats who did not.
  • My cutoff is the same as the tiers in loot; sorry red, your 98b damage was great but won’t be on my list below.

Alliances that had players who reached the 100b Tier.
Ties are sorted by total damage.

#1.) Alive At Last – 5 players – 1407.7b – Gruntar, Velaroz, Akonto, Phoee, SReject
#2.) Dragonican Warlords – 3 players – 365b – Abbygale, Baki, Arawn
#3.) Ascendicate – 3 players – 302.7b – Lyzia, Goyfman, Amin
#4.) World Eaters – 2 players – 246.6b – Sanelife, Sharpy
#5.) Fun House – 2 players – 208.1b – Mace, byllo
#6.) Resonance – 2 players – 202.1b – Ashur, jim
#7.) =Wolfpack= – 1 player – 102.9b – Violacea
#8.) 501st Mob. Infantry – 1 player – 102.0b – Ariel
#9.) Katnip – 1 player – 100.2b – Xpa
#10.) Gentle ForCe – 1 player – 100.0b – SeanCe

That’s 21 players reaching top tier damage representing 10 different alliance. I think that’s a pretty good spread,
I may do a 25b Tier list, that give a more comprehensive list of alliance power.

Flag Post

Interesting breakdown…a 25b+ tier list could be interesting :)

On a sidenote…next time skorz comes around, i think i need a new goal…any ideas?

Flag Post

On a sidenote…next time skorz comes around, i think i need a new goal…any ideas?

1000b with no equipment?

Flag Post

I actually thought 1337 billion would be funny.

Flag Post

Think bigger! ^^ since it is likely a few months away yet, there is lots of room for improvement till then :)

Flag Post

This is the same loot list for the current Skorzeny Raid.

Flag Post

wr link
http://www.kongregate.com/games/5thPlanetGames/legacy-of-a-thousand-suns?kv_action_type=raidhelp&kv_difficulty=1&kv_hash=719uZUZAvO&kv_raid_boss=general_skorzeny&kv_raid_id=5324879

Flag Post

Think bigger! ^^ since it is likely a few months away yet, there is lots of room for improvement till then :)

9001b!

…or is that too big?