[Alliance] Twisted Identity

119 posts

Flag Post

Looking for that fun and active Aliance? Join the madness and apply for Twisted Identity.

We are an alliance of about 100 active players. We have all raids almost constantly up and they’re getting killed fast. We have some of the top players in our alliance and we help out wherever we can. Most of all: we have fun with a little twist.

Getting excited already? Apply to our alliance now!

Flag Post

105 and rising..
Newbs or Heavy Hitters: ..you`re welcome ;)

Flag Post

Oh yeah!

Flag Post

And our highest lvl members is 1029 ;)

Flag Post

Old-fashioned bumping :o

Flag Post

I just joined about 1 week ago. This alliance is nice and helpful. The leaders are active and serve the members well. It’s much more fun in the alliance than playing by myself. This is the first time I played this kind of game so there are a lot of things I don’t understand and they are patient in telling me.

No guild? Join us now. ^^

Flag Post

this is the best alliance iv been in. new raids all the time. and friendly people to talk to

Flag Post

^^

Flag Post

Actually I am 1045.. But yeah come join up.. Any raid at any time… Come have some fun and farm away…

Flag Post

we get through the PSI hound realy quick

Flag Post

active leaders, helpful members, ask and receive raids or just farm away. why not join? ;D

Flag Post

fin to be had by all!

Flag Post

Rise and shine, folks, it’s a beautiful day… just look at that sky, it’s a work of art ! Nature never knew colors like that ! And a friendly reminder: when you look at it, be sure to wear your shades !!
The radiation count is way up and the heat wave is not expected to let up either. Weather control tells us it will probably hit one hundred and ten downtown before nightfall.
As for the good news… there is no good news !
So let’s rock….

We`re 110+ Members and rising.. join up so we can kill stuffz faster than before.
Meantime we tryin`to get-on-bro`s-lvl ;) Hellyeah !

Flag Post

come heeeeere doggie doggie

Flag Post

We are awesome (fact).

Flag Post

Pure Pwnage!

Flag Post

recruiting to this awesome guild so hurry and join

Flag Post

121 members and counting ;)

Flag Post

For people who like a natural cool.

Flag Post

or natural hot

Flag Post

..cool hotness inside :D

Flag Post

too hot for hotness ;p

Flag Post

Join the awsome →Twisted IDentity

Flag Post

Twisted IDentity, only for those with daddy-issues.

Flag Post

I have 1 thing to say. I wont be able to play for few days. I had to post this on there because I’m on phone