[Alliance] Twisted Identity page 5

110 posts

Flag Post
Hey, guess what? We’re recruiting again! Huzzah! (crowd roars)(fireworks exploding)(world peace breaks out… okay, maybe not that last one…)

Twisted IDentity has…

1) Friendly, helpful people from all over the world
2) All alliance raids going non-stop (and any general raid that you might want, too)
3) Members forum and private raid list

Sound like an alliance that you want to be a part of?

Then, search for “Twisted IDentity” in the LoTS Alliance tab!

(Note: Everyone is welcome to apply, but preference will be given to experienced players.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by CrappyNick:

Twisted IDentity has…

Except for me. I’m the reason why you need to get up at 3 in the morning, curse loudly, fire the engines on your Spaceship and go out to fight a bunch of Kalaxian Henchmen dressed in Care Bear costumes trying to take over Starbucks… IN SPACE!!!

…Yeah, yeah, I know, that makes it 5 times already this week. It’s not my fault mate, they just don’t make smart and reliable Henchemen like they used to. Do you know how much credits I’ve spent with marksmanship training for them? And after all that they still can’t hit a goddamned target that’s standing right in front of them! I would ask Noir to help me out on this, but last time I opened my mouth to talk to him I woke up 5 days later in a hospital bed with my last memory being a black boot connecting with my face. Who does he think he is? I’m the money that makes the word of our glorious blue eyed leader spread across the galaxies!

But I digress… Foolish Captains, your resistance is futile! Nothing shall stand between me and my Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccinos! Muah ah ah ah! I shall rule the Universe Space Starbucks with an iron fist! HAIL KALAXIA!

(Disclaimer: For the Universe’s safety, NEVER cut off the Alliance water supply. Remember there’s no life on earth without water. Because without water, there would be no coffee. And without coffee, I would kill you all.)

Flag Post
Apparently, the weekly bump has somehow become a monthly bump. Obviously, someone is slacking off! Well, the offender will be punished very severely, I assure you!…. Oh, waitaminnit… (sneaks away while no one is looking…)

Twisted IDentity has…

2) All alliance raids going non-stop (and any general raid that you might want, too)

Flag Post

i need friends im silly

Flag Post

I herd this place is kewl

Flag Post

I just sent an application. My LoTS name is in it. I might use it in some other games too.

Flag Post

just sent an application

Flag Post
Hey, it’s World Ocean Day! Go hug your favorite Piscarian! And while you’re at it, join our alliance! :)

Twisted IDentity has…

3) Members forum and private raid list<

Flag Post
w00t! It’s Nude Recreation Week! Everybody get nekkid! And while you’re at it, join our alliance! :)

Twisted IDentity has…

Flag Post

I need my dose of nekkidness or I will annihilate this “Twisted IDentity” thing with my superior DOOMSDAY DEVICE OF DOOOOOM!

Anyway, join us or else