[Alliance] Army of the Void >> Recruiting

12 posts

Flag Post

ARMY OF THE VOID alliance gathers some of the strongest and most knowledgeable players of Kong community. Our focus is increasing our power through consistent stats-farming and advancing in the game.

An external alliance chat and a dedicated raids website called Holocron gives us an advantage over other groups.

All players level 80 and above are welcome to apply.

Flag Post

bump

Flag Post

Just to give you some stats so you have a better idea of what we are about.

• Of 44 members, only 14 are below level 400. 10 of our members are above level 700. 7 more above level 600+.
  • Three of our members are in the top 10 of LEADERBOARDS for both Combat Power and Overall Stats.
  • Most have been prominently and permanently in the top 25 of all other categories since the boards were set up, including the current #1 for Defense.
  • With this many powerhouses, it takes on average 25 members to take down Nightmare Psi-Hounds, which are re-summoned immediately as the cooldown timer allows.
  • We have the highest % ratio of active and contributing players of any alliance.

We are selective in accepting new members to make sure that they ‘fit in’ with the team and can take full advantage of a great gaming and learning environment.

Flag Post

You can apply any time as we have officers checking for new applications every couple hours.

Flag Post

Thanks to all of those who apply. We continue to accept new members.

Flag Post

This alliance has been great for building my character, we’re just looking for a few more active players!

Flag Post

Farming Alliance^

Flag Post

Feel free to talk to one of us in chat if you have any questions!

Flag Post

We will consider joining with another well-organised, medium sized alliance that knows the basics of stat farming. If you are interested in joining up with a couple dozen power-house players, please let me know here, or message me privately.

Flag Post

In search of a farming alliance.. any still around?

Flag Post

hi send me an invitation

Flag Post

Can I join? I’m an active member who would love to help any raid.