Float like a butterfly... It has a use?

9 posts

Flag Post

I know this seems weird but there might be a legitimate use for FlaB. if you apply FlaB to Dule, or another raid that has low profit and hits very hard meaning you can lose a lot of money from healing, then it can help you avoid damage and ultimately cut down on costs. I wouldn’t add SlaB unless you like crits because you can just use TaC or something that is good by itself. and slab isn’t required at all. This may or may not help people and people may or may not use it but if you happen to care about your cash and don’t want to lose it all hitting 20 dules then maybe FlaB can help you

Flag Post

P10 also helps alot and has damage with a good proc rate .

Flag Post

Indeed that is a use, but typically people hitting Dule have maxed out their facilities already and therefor have a nice mound of cash for healing, exception of course is the random lower level that decides to do it.

For the most part the other 99% will call for greater dps rather than damage reduction.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Slysheen:

Indeed that is a use, but typically people hitting Dule have maxed out their facilities already and therefor have a nice mound of cash for healing, exception of course is the random lower level that decides to do it.

For the most part the other 99% will call for greater dps rather than damage reduction.

yeah, Dule hitters don’t need to save credits. Just stick with WYGD and TaC.

Flag Post

granted i have a cash mound too but it is a nice feeling not to lose so much by trying to OS a dule for th orange ring

Flag Post

When you have 1 billion credits, health doesn’t matter and spending them is a good thing because of achievement points.

Flag Post

The other problem: WYGD = 16% damage boost = 16% less hits = 16% less damage taken (on average.) Only if the damage reduction exceeds 16% would you even consider using it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by darksircam:

The other problem: WYGD = 16% damage boost = 16% less hits = 16% less damage taken (on average.) Only if the damage reduction exceeds 16% would you even consider using it.

Just out of curiosity where did you get those stats? I’ve been looking for a good source to compare tactic yields.

Flag Post

www.legacyofathousandsuns.com/forum/showthread.php?1589-Tactics-theorycraft
Roughly 16% on WYGD, slightly less than prep but still a decent amount.