Cerebral Destroyer 11/16

13 posts

Flag Post

World Raid Link

Loot:

• Lesser Stamina and Energy syringes.
  • Lesser Red Brain Slice: Increase player ATK by +100 for 1 hour.
  • Red Brain Slice: Increase player ATK by +500 for 1 hour.
  • Lesser Blue Brain Slice: Increase player DEF by +100 for 1 hour.
  • Blue Brain Slice: Increase player DEF by +500 for 1 hour.
  • Consumable Vending Machine: Chance to create one of the following consumables – Greater Energy or Stamina or Honor Syringes, Experimental Energy or Stamina or Honor Serums, Kill-Tech Hyper Destroyer (kill Mission Bosses instantly), Illiara’s Kiss (recover full health in Mission Boss Fights).
  • Rare level loot has Stat, Attack and Defense points.
  • Sian Hero Footlocker: Contains 1 Sian Hero equipment set piece (so either a MH, OH, Helm, Gloves, Chest, Pants, Boots, Utility and Trinket).
  • Captain’s List: Contains 1 select ship available from Limited Offers and Expeditions no later than December 2011.
  • Death-Match: Contains 1 select officer available from Limited Offers and Expeditions no later than December 2011. Please note this does not include Premium Officers, or more recently, Booma.
  • Bag of Bags: Contains one of the following grabbags – Pot of Gold Finder, Halloween Skull Bag, Halloween Pumpkin Bag, Commemorative Coin Slot Machine, Snowman’s Bag. Please note that these bags which previously contained Golden Suns will no longer dispense them. However, the items from each bag remain the same, such as Bambleweeny and Squeedlyspooch from the Pot of Gold Finder.
  • Golden Brain Trophy drops are guaranteed at certain damage tiers. You can obtain a maximum of 5 trophies from this raid.
  • Blue Brain sidekick is guaranteed at 1M, and Red Brain sidekick is guaranteed at 10B damage.

There is a rare chance to obtain the following crew on hit:

• Technotheist Fanatic
  • Archangel Wingman
  • Piscarian Reef Guard
  • Snuuth Grappler
  • Crazy Commando

Flag Post

what are the blue/red brain sidekicks for? and the trophys?

Flag Post

The blue and red brain sidekicks are just equipable decorations that don’t give any stats. Trophies are used to create the troops and ship in the lab.

Flag Post

Is this just a copy/paste of the information from the last raid? Because it still lists those troops as “new”, and I’m getting lots of on-hit loot that isn’t mentioned here.

Flag Post

the on-hit loot are not mentioned here
they’re in the special section of the zoywiki page
http://zoywiki.com/index.php/LotS/raids/general/Cerebral_Destroyer

Flag Post

Well, I actually added them about an hour ago. So it’s on here now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Socran:

Is this just a copy/paste of the information from the last raid? Because it still lists those troops as “new”, and I’m getting lots of on-hit loot that isn’t mentioned here.

It’s the same loot table yes, but it has new on-hit drops which are listed

Flag Post

The spread on the WR this round is far too uneven. While rookie friendly, many of the later leaps are far too large.
I would suggest to stair it
1, 100k, 250k, 500k, 1m,
2m, 3m, 4m, 6m, 8m,
10m, 15m, 20m, 25m, 35m,
50m, 75m, 100m, 150m, 200m,
300m, 400m, 500m, 650m, 800m,
1b, 1.5b, 2.5b, 5b, 10b

Flag Post
Originally posted by RPEtiger:

The spread on the WR this round is far too uneven. While rookie friendly, many of the later leaps are far too large.
1, 100k, 250k, 500k, 1m,
2m, 3m, 4m, 6m, 8m,
10m, 15m, 20m, 25m, 35m,
1b, 1.5b, 2.5b, 5b, 10b

that’s alot of stairs lol..

Flag Post
Originally posted by clark86:

1, 100k, 250k, 500k, 1m,
2m, 3m, 4m, 6m, 8m,
10m, 15m, 20m, 25m, 35m,
1b, 1.5b, 2.5b, 5b, 10b

Same number as in the description above…

But I guess the huge gap between 2b and 10b in the current system brings some extra excitement to the players who might get to 10b. If they get there they get a huge extra reward. If the steps are spread out more evenly, so should the rewards be. Which means that some of the excitement gets lost.

Flag Post
Originally posted by djirtsdew:
Originally posted by clark86:

1, 100k, 250k, 500k, 1m,
2m, 3m, 4m, 6m, 8m,
10m, 15m, 20m, 25m, 35m,
1b, 1.5b, 2.5b, 5b, 10b

Same number as in the description above…

But I guess the huge gap between 2b and 10b in the current system brings some extra excitement to the players who might get to 10b. If they get there they get a huge extra reward. If the steps are spread out more evenly, so should the rewards be. Which means that some of the excitement gets lost.

Iagree I mean the people who get 10b get almost double loot and 15 epics, they deserve that

Flag Post

Think of it this way, the last target, 10b, is a stretch target, for most normal players, 2b should be their goal, unless they want to syringe

It will be the samee thing on skorz this upcoming friday, but the stretch goal will be 100b dmg, last step before that will be 25b

Flag Post

I can understand having a real stretch target at the high end, but the lower tiers should be more evenly balanced. Going from 850 +15k to 1m +1m to 2m for example is more then just a little stretch for new players, and it breaks again between 100m and 200m.

You can easily just change the last tier of mine to 1b, 2b, 5b, 10b, 100b if you like.