Whitch set...

9 posts

Flag Post

K, new whitch razor set buyable at front page…and Hey! Each items does extra damage if you own the Whitch’s broom!

Before I go shopping, I would like to know how much the Whitch’s broom will cost next week :P

RG

Flag Post

Witch. It’s actually right there, on the game.

Flag Post

Technically, the broomstick is FREE, look under the legendary tab, its crafted

Flag Post

Sorry Goon, but that was dumb

Also, check patch notes, this is the last of the witch set

Flag Post

Yes, Witch Broom is free. Craftable in lab, but not easy to get for new players since you need late zone rare drop items aka you need a shitload of energy.

On another note: Gear gives new players a strong boost, but it is neglectable in the longer run. I would recommend to new players to save for a GS ship from front page for just 30 GS (or buy some of the Talos Vaults if they feel lucky). If you want a GS armor set, I would pass on the Witch stuff (only a miniset). Wait for the next real set on frontpage and get all parts of that (300+ GS though).

Flag Post

K, found it :) Only been playing here 2 weeks…so hope you can forgive me the noobish posts …:P

Flag Post

Okay Goon ,as an advice to spend your GS, buy a premium ship and then save up for one of those crews or officers that cost 150 GS, they are worth it

Flag Post
Originally posted by felipe970421:

Okay Goon ,as an advice to spend your GS, buy a premium ship and then save up for one of those crews or officers that cost 150 GS, they are worth it

Got lucky and got Plated fist at lvl 30..lol :)…I’ll keep an eye out for those 150 premiums

Flag Post
Originally posted by Goontra:
Originally posted by felipe970421:

Got lucky and got Plated fist at lvl 30 as a dayly reward..lol :)…I’ll keep an eye out for those 150 premiums