Khemri's LoTS Forum page 2

76 posts

Flag Post

Update for Announcement

New World Raid Christmas Campaign up! Started at 6:00 PM EST on 12-19-2012 and goes for 48 hours until 6:00 PM on 12-21-2012.

Direct link for Christmas Campaign.

Direct link to Loot Table.

Link to LoTS website forum post.

Here are the patch notes for the week.

Biggest piece of news in the notes is Centurian Councilor, Galactic Reaver, Kalaxian Cult-Mistress, The Hat, Centurian Sentinel, Advocate Tulk and Terminus Interceptor Squad now give extra loot all week. Since Terminus Interceptor Squad is the only one that is an Alliance Raid, expect that to be summoned a lot this week in our Alliance.

Tommy

Original Post

Flag Post

Seasonal Greeting

Tommy, really a great work and perfect follow up and lead for the Khemri.
I’m proud to join shoulder with you and the whole allies in the guild.
I might be a solo player in heart, but I enjoyed raiding with you guys. Team work always beat anything.
Good luck to all and have fun.

Flag Post

This is quite long, so I decided to use the forum instead.

BtR and when it is useful:

BtR gives 1 extra loot. Overhitting gives you extra loot. On raids like Wahsh and Psi-hound, where heavy hitters have to overhit and low levels struggle to hit FS/OS, it is always better to have damage increasing tactics. When you are getting over 20+ loot drops, BtR is useless.

BtR is useful in small raids, since there usually isn’t a good tactic for that 2nd slot.
BtR is also useful when you are going for a Common/Uncommon drop.
In this case, you want to hit under FS or just tag, so that you are limited to Common/Uncommon, and have BtR to increase your chances.

It is not useful for raids under Raid Rampage. Especially alliance raids under Raid Rampage.

Because, when you are getting over 20+ loot drops, BtR is useless.

Given the fact that there can be only 1 alliance raid of each type up at any time, it is better to kill it ASAP so you can summon another one. The only exception would be if the alliance is killing the raid too fast.

Flag Post

Update for Announcement

Biggest piece of news in the notes is Nosferatu Nick, Haunted House, Birthday Cake of Doom, Cyborg Shark, Nemo and Dule’s Robot now give extra loot all week. Since Haunted House is the only one that is an Alliance Raid, expect that to be summoned a lot this week in our Alliance.

Tommy

Orgininal Post

Flag Post

Update for Announcement

Tommy

Orgininal Post

Flag Post

I would like some advice on how to build my galaxy dome team. Should I boost attack and defence with equipment differently regarding which slot the team mate fills? Should I focus on giving myself the best gear first?

Flag Post

Update for Announcement

Here is The State of the Game for January 2013.

Tommy

Original Post

Flag Post

@ Bohmanm : The wiki does give a fairly detailed explanation of how each slot computes their GD power.

If you just want a simple answer though, give the guy in your ranged slot the equips with the highest attack, the healer gets equips with the highest defense, the tank gets second-highest defense equips, and the melee gets the third-highest defense.

Flag Post

Update for Announcement

Rare Spawn Space Pox Mary up! Started 6:45 PM EST on 1-14-2013 and goes for 24 hours until 6:45 PM on 1-15-2013.

Direct link for Space Pox Mary.

Tommy

Original Post

Flag Post

Update for Announcement

Rare Spawn Space Pox Mary dead. Back to normal business.

Tommy

Original Post

Flag Post

Update for Announcement

Tommy

Orgininal Post

Flag Post

Update for Announcement

Rare Spawn Space Pox Mary up again! Started 6:20 PM EST on 1-17-2013 and goes for 24 hours until 6:20 PM on 1-18-2013.

Direct link for Space Pox Mary.

Tommy

Original Post

Flag Post

Update for Announcement

Rare Spawn Space Pox Mary dead. Back to normal business.

Tommy

Original Post

Flag Post

Update for Announcement

Space Pox WR in 2 days on January 25th between 10-12 PM GMT, so DON’T summon Wahsh. Any other Alliance raids are fine.

Tommy

Orgininal Post

Flag Post

Update for Announcement

Space Pox World Raid up! Started at 5:20 PM EST on 1-25-2013 and goes for 72 hours until 5:20 PM on 1-28-2013.

Direct link for Space Pox.

Tommy

Original Post

Flag Post

Update for Announcement

WR is over. Back to normal business.

Tommy

Original Post

Flag Post

Update for Announcement

Tommy

Orgininal Post

Flag Post

Update for Announcement

Here are the patch notes for the week of February 6, 2013.

Here is The State of the Game for February 2013.

Tommy

Orgininal Post

Flag Post

Update for Announcement

Rare Spawn Cerebral CEO up! Started 5:40 PM EST on February 7, 2013 and goes for 24 hours until 5:40 PM on February 8, 2013.

Direct link for Cerebral CEO.

Tommy

Original Post

Flag Post

Update for Announcement

RS Cerebral CEO dead. Back to normal business.

Tommy

Original Post

Flag Post

Update for Announcement

Here are the patch notes for the week of February 13, 2013.

Tommy

Orgininal Post

Flag Post

Update for Announcement

Here are the patch notes for the week of February 20, 2013.

Two big pieces of news. First, RS Cerebral CEO will be summoned at 5:30 PM EST on February 21, 2013.

The second big piece of news is the legendary treasure hunt for Grand Hujing of the First Emperor has begun. If you want to try working on figuring out the riddles, you can go to the solving thread for what people are trying, and you can go to the guide for what people have already figured out.

Tommy

Orgininal Post

Flag Post

Update for Announcement

Rare Spawn Cerebral CEO up! Started at 5:20 PM EST on February 21, 2013 and goes for 1 days or 24 hours until 5:20 PM on February 22, 2013.

Direct Link for Cerebral CEO.

Direct link for Loot Table.

Both of these can also be found on the LoTS Home page, as will all future RSs.

Tommy

Original Post

Flag Post

Update for Announcement

RS Cerebral CEO dead. Back to normal business.

Tommy

Original Post

Flag Post

Update for Announcement

Here are the patch notes for the week of February 27, 2013.

Big piece of news is that WR Cerebral Destroyer will be summoned tomorrow at 1 PM EST.

As mentioned last week, the legendary treasure hunt for Grand Hujing of the First Emperor has begun. If you want to try working on figuring out the riddles, you can go to the solving thread for what people are trying, and you can go to the guide for what people have already figured out.

Tommy

Orgininal Post