Kraken 11/30

11 posts

Flag Post

World Raid Link, Click here!

• Kraken Holo-Vid, Orange Fusion Crystals and Red Fusion Crystals are guaranteed collection drops.
    Note: those collection items are not listed as cumulative, meaning you can get a maximum of 5 Kraken Holo-Vids, 10 Orange Fusion Crystals and 15 Red Fusion Crystals should you reach the top tier.*
  • A Kraken sidekick is guaranteed at 1M; a Rylattu Ultra-Power Doom Sphere guaranteed at 750M; a Raging Kraken sidekick guaranteed at 50B.
  • Rylattu Submarine Commander and Underwater Sabotage Expert are crew that you can obtain as on-hit chance drops, along with the aforementioned Sian Tags.
End of Loot Drops
  • Common: Rylattu Doom Sphere Segement, Lesser Attack Syringe, Lesser Defense Syringe, Greater Honor Syringe
  • Uncommon: Stat Points
  • Rare: Attack Points, Defense Points
  • Epic: Deep Sea Assault set (helm, chest, gloves, pants and boots), Commemorative Coin Slot Machine, Squeedlyspooch.
  • The new Armor set from this World Raid is called the Deep Sea Assault set.
    – Each piece has 135 ATK and 135 DEF.
    – This set has a chance to proc damage only against Mechanized raids.
    – Proc damage increases for every Submarine Commander and Underwater Sabotage Expert owned; up to 100 each.

Flag Post

Bump

Flag Post

bump

Flag Post

anyone feel this wr was def unfair to new players?

Flag Post

I agree with Ryder.. newbies didn’t stand a chance… but we will be ready next time around.

Flag Post

But then again I now have 6 new rylattu submarine commanders, 5 Underwater Sabotage Experts. I have earned enough money to almost max out all facilities and I have climbed about 25 levels and gained stamina and energy to boot. So I am not complaining at all.

Flag Post

WR will come again. Main thing that is unfair to newbs is limited time premium items that they cant get.

Flag Post

whats the point of being able to get more than 1 krakken data?

also ryan this was supposed to be a WR to celebret the aniversary for people wo have been in the game longer

Flag Post

The point in getting more than one holo-vids is to craft the eight new troops which requires two holo-vids each.

Flag Post

loot on raid said doom sphere was a loot possibilty, but i havent gotten any. And im almost sure it was a rare loot (i did 500m dmg) was it really hard to get (like the segments, that i got only 1?) or im extremely unlucky?
also, for 500m damage, shouldnt i have gotten a doom sphere as sure loot?

Flag Post

yeah i noticed for some reason i tokk that as raid data :P