Where....

7 posts

Flag Post

….did the Sian coins and crafts go?

I’ve dozens of the things, and have been trying (in vain) to find but a single orange one so I could have at least one general that wasn’t wholly mediocre.
Today was supposed to be the next slot machine drop from login, plus I’ve got together enough suns to buy a few more – but in thier place is a bag of bags thing.

To say I was disappointed is something of an understatement.
What happened?

Flag Post

They got pulled. Last week’s patch note stated that last week was the final week to get those coins. I too was thwarted – for my inability to pull the blue coin.

Hopefully I’ll have better luck with santa bags.

Flag Post

Poopie. :(

Flag Post

I dont want to sound condescending, but thats why we read patch notes on Wednesdays….

Flag Post

The Sian Commem. Coin dispensers are no longer on sale. However you might still acquire them in the future from bag of bags from a WR or other sales or offers. Future dispensers may or may not offer the Plated Fist ship jackpot however.

For those who don’t know the crafts have not been removed, just moved. They are no longer on the “New” tab, they have been moved to the “Misc” tab in the lab. Anyone who has full sets of Coins can use them to craft the items there.

if you were supposed to get the slot machine as a login reward you should have instead gotten the snowman’s bag which contain holostockings which are awesome. They can be used to craft a cool tactic and the equip, officers and crew crafts will be updated next week (12/12/12 <—spooky). So don’t be sad about that change.

Originally posted by MeanGun:

I dont want to sound condescending, but thats why we read patch notes on Wednesdays….

You do sound condescending because pillertime basically said the exact same thing 12 hours earlier. You were correct, because the info about the removal was posted last week but I don’t think you needed to pile on. Plus you didn’t bother to include any of the useful info I did.

Flag Post

And if said patch notes are posted solely on the 5thP forums then some of us can’t even read them, as access to said forums is nil.
(Bad Gateway every time.)

Flag Post

They are usually stickied on our forums every week too.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/120-legacy-of-a-thousand-suns/topics/313801-patch-notes-december-5th-2012

They usually don’t have them up for a few hours after the 5th Planet forums are updated, and I think they did miss a week last month; but gratefully they have been posting it here pretty regularly since the summer.