DeadlyAlliance now recruiting

37 posts

Flag Post

You might know DA from games like dragonscall , sacred seasons 1 and 2 , battle dawn , swords and potions , shadowland online and many more

we are a active fun guild , constantly growing , and active in serveral games.

we are a big family moving from game to game together.

interesting in beeing part of it? new to the game and need help?have honor and you current alliance doesnt summon raids?You are leader of a alliance and interested in merging to become stronger?

DeadlyAlliance is the place to be :)

Flag Post

read this if looking for alliance

Flag Post

Just joined and i am having quite the fun in this active, funny and helpful guild

Flag Post
Originally posted by Karnicus:

Just joined and i am having quite the fun in this active, funny and helpful guild

allways good to know

Flag Post

Deadly Alliance, there can only be one !

Flag Post

Deadly Alliance, an international guild, meet ppl from all over the world, really good fun

Flag Post

still looking for more members , mergers welcome
http://www.kongregate.com/games/5thPlanetGames/legacy-of-a-thousand-suns?kv_action_type=guildinvite&kv_fbuid=kong_escorpiona

Flag Post

Still accepting new members :)

Flag Post

Flag Post

120+ members waiting for ya

Flag Post

Flag Post

You might know DA from games like dragonscall , sacred seasons 1 and 2 , battle dawn , swords and potions , shadowland online and many more

interesting in beeing part of it? new to the game and need help?have honor and you current alliance doesnt summon raids?You are leader of a alliance and interested in merging to become stronger?

Flag Post

international active alliance with players from all over the world
internationale aktive guild mit leuten aus der ganzen welt
clan activo e internacional con gente de todo el mundo

Flag Post

No lvl req , any active player welcome , we help each other and have lots of ally raids daily
clan activo e internacional con gente de todo el mund

Flag Post

Flag Post

still looking for more members , mergers welcome
http://www.kongregate.com/games/5thPlanetGames/legacy-of-a-thousand-suns?kv_action_type=guildinvite&kv_fbuid=kong_escorpiona

Flag Post

Yep, I tried several, at this alliance you have dozens of raids every day… it’s trully worth this spam XD

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

typical , one makes some mistakes and a guy like you shows up.
I AM NOT ENGLISH
i talk/write 3 languages , might not perfect but i am sure all understand what i want to say….
the day you can say the same about you and your 3rd grade come back and talk to me , ok?

Flag Post

No lvl req , any active player welcome , we help each other and have lots of ally raids daily

clan activo e internacional con gente de todo el mund

Flag Post
Originally posted by XtehXpwnagerX:

This is an English forum, mistakes are still mistakes. I am fluent in three languages that are: English, Spanish, and Portugese.

well this is DA recruitment post , so if you are not interested in joining just dont read it.
and if you have any problems with me just whisper me on my profil instead of harrrasing my typing errors in a recruitment post….
you can be sure my alliance aint worse then any other of this game just becouse i have no 100% perfect english.

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by TapeGagged:

One recommendation, get people who know how to read, only a feqw people can, a raid that was for me has just been destroyed by an idiot

and you think this the place to talk about that?
i dont even know what raid you talking about , neither what member….
and i guess that suposed raid that was for you ended in kong chat….so the only bad my member did was click it fast enough to hit it….
keep your private raids in pm and you wont have problems