What does this mean for me? You will always be able to play your favorite games on Kongregate. However, certain site features may suddenly stop working and leave you with a severely degraded experience.
What should I do? We strongly urge all our users to upgrade to modern browsers for a better experience and improved security.
We suggest you install the latest version of one of these browsers:
Kongregate is a community-driven browser games portal with an open platform for all web games.
Get your games in front of thousands of users while monetizing through ads and virtual goods.
Learn more »
- Death-Match II
- Be the first to obtain Zunba the Red — a new, unique crew at the expedition level!
- Unique, expedition level crew like Zunba the Red are much stronger in Attack Value (AV) than non-unique expedition crew, but 2nd to expedition officers in terms of AV and proc damage.
- Each Death-Match II grabbag contains 1 crew, OR Gera Marl, OR Mr. Falyx OR Captain ‘Ace’ Flashheart as the Jackpot prize.
- Each grabbag is priced at 20 GS each.
- Zunba the Red (unique crew): 30 ATK / 30 DEF; Vlarg, Ranged, Agility; Deals 3000 per 1x and gains +50 proc damage for each Quattro Mano, Moxie Mash Maiden, Rylattu Philosopher, Piscarian Masseuse and Walrus Sharpshooter active in the ship.
- Quattro Mano: 10 ATK / 36 DEF; Robot, Tank, Strength; Quattro Mano gains +4 DEF if Anita is in the ship, and additional +4 DEF if Zunba the Red is in the ship.
- Moxie Mash Maiden: 17 ATK / 8 DEF; Human, Melee, Strength; Moxie Mash Maiden gains +1 ATK if Svana Spunbrancher is in the ship, and additional +1 ATK if Zunba the Red is in the ship.
- Rylattu Philosopher: 16 ATK / 12 DEF; Rylattu, Special, Intellect; Rylattu Philosopher gains +4 DEF if Gera Marl is in the ship, and +1 ATK if Zunba the Red is in the ship.
- Piscarian Masseuse: 15 ATK / 16 DEF; Piscarian, Heal, Special; Piscarian Masseuse gains +1 ATK if Mr. Falyx is in the ship, and +4 DEF if Zunba the Red is in the ship.
- Walrus Sharpshooter: 18 ATK / 4 DEF; Robot, Ranged, Intellect; Walrus Sharpshooter gains +3 DEF for each of the following active in the ship: Anita, Gera Marl and Zunba the Red.
- Please note that Quattro Mano, Moxie Mash Maiden, Rylattu Philosopher, Piscarian Masseuse and Walrus Sharpshooters are non-unique crew; only Zunba the Red is the unique crew in this grabbag.
- As previously mentioned, Captain ‘Ace’ Flashheart is the jackpot prize in this grabbag.
- Fight the flu — Space Pox is back!
- This raid will appear on January 25, where summoning will begin between 10:00 PM – 11:59 PM GMT.
- The order of summoning will be as follows: Facebook, Kongregate, Armor Games and Newgrounds.
- Loot table is the same as before, which will be posted up later today on the official forums.
- Uses stamina, honor and energy, and it is 3 days long.
- Space Pox Samples have a chance to drop on hit.
- There are no tactics available for this raid.
- This raid is category Normal difficulty, Non-alliance, Epic size, Organic Humanoid, Male, and Female.
- Valentine’s Day Card Contest is Live!
- Filled with romance or cynicism? (Or possibly rainbow laser beams?) This contest is for you!
- Create your very own Valentine’s Card as if it came from the Legacy of a Thousand Suns universe.
- Deadline for submissions end on February 14 at 10PM GMT.
- 10 winners will receive 300 Golden Suns each.
- The top 5 from the 10 winners will also be awarded a new Valentine’s themed premium crew, which will go on sale for the build of February 13.
- For more on contest rules and other information, please check out the Valentine’s Day contest thread at the Legacy of a Thousand Suns forums.
**Bug Fixes and Changes**
- The comprehensive fix for Anita, Svana, Gera Marl and Mr. Falyx have been fully applied; those officers should now give the appropriate bonus based on their level (1/1 at level 1, 2/2 at level 2, etcetera).
- The Red Thunderstorm and upgraded versions of Lork Jral Bul, Grease Monkey, and Dacia Ulex will now work for their appropriate treasure hunt items.
- Fixed a bug issue for Facebook players creating a new alliance for the first time.
- Fixed the health mismatch for Zone 16 bosses.
- Disabled the notification pop-up on world chat when players shift-click to copy a raid onto their clipboard; raids in world chat will simply show as faded once the raid link has been copied via shift-click.
- Significantly reduced the item requirements of zones 9-14 on normal difficulty ONLY; this is to help casual players who want to play the game and read the story without feeling gated at the huge variety of different items needed to progress further.
- Item requirements for Hard, Legendary and Nightmare difficulties remain the same and unmodified for zones 9-14, for the hardcore Suns players.