Credits to Sun Conversion or Facilities Upgrade?

8 posts

Flag Post

At this point in the game credits, aside from buying health refills, are useless. I have no need for the millions of credits I’ve accumulated and it’s frustrating.

Even if there was an exorbitant conversion rate of say 10million credits for 1 sun it would still be a reasonable option to consider.

The alternative would be to improve the facilities in game. After every facility is level 7, that’s it. The is no need for credits. You are done spending them. Game over.

If facilities were improved I think there could be additional levels, additional directions/factions, and possibly new facilities/items/characters would appear based on the worlds you have visited. There is a lot of potential for expansion.

Thoughts to this topic are welcome and I hope to see the developers listen to their gamers.

Flag Post

About credits-sun conversion: No. Just no.

But I think that facilities should be completely reworked. The things in the facilities is useless after certain point, not counting suns and craft items. That’s how I imagine that it should look:

To level 7 all of the facilities would stay as they are. BUT then you could upgrade it to one of the paths and each would represent one of the faction or race in the game. Example: after you level your Munitions Factory to level 7, you can upgrade it to level 8 (obvious), where you choose for example Rylattu race. This would mean that you can get more items that are related to Rylattu, like Rylattu sniper rifle etc. BUT to get it you would for example need to level your Munitions Factory to level 14. This would bring some more randomness and useful things for players with higher levels.

Flag Post

Even at 1 billion credits to one sun it would at least give players an attainable goal to use the credits.
I don’t think it would really change the game aside from potential inflation… even still I feel like I can’t spend the suns I have because I refuse to buy suns and don’t want to run out (in case of missing out on epic gear)… I’m sure there are many forums against buying items, but they do contribute to the developers, so that aspect of the game will never really go away.

Flag Post

Depending on what raids you do, Emperor for example, you can end up burning through credits pretty fast. At this point its costing me about 2.2 mil to heal from near zero.

Flag Post

what is with some usefull stuff for credits? credit for suns sounds good, but is to strong i think, but maybe some syringes, 10 mio for 5/2 horor, or something like that, or one of this kill a boss things.

Flag Post

If theres was a credit to gs convention people would just go for 100k health, use full hat set 24/7 and put sr on every raid, maybe for every level we get additional 5 sp that require 1/5/10m each?since its the same amount per level for everyone higher levels wont just get huge advantage since they can make money on absurdly levels, i got 650m on bank at level 786 so i would problem have to have to farm for credits and leave my bank empty most of time.

Flag Post

creds → GS? … NO! did you give it at least a thought before you typed that? oh wait! “because I refuse to buy suns” … now that makes sence… another one that doesnt understand what free-to-play means and wants everything for nth, well gs for creds that will NEVER EVER happen anyone with some brain, no matter how small, would realize that ;)

Flag Post

Everyone is talking about credits → suns conversion, but what about facilities?