Big Changes Incoming!

6 posts

Flag Post

Source:http://www.legacyofathousandsuns.com/forum/showthread.php?16538-Upcoming-Changes-to-LoTS

Changes seem to include but are not limited to…
“a new way to play your current Suns character – on your mobile device.”
“all four platforms will now share the same server”, aka, a server merge.
“having one character on each platform will be equivalent to having four accounts on one server.”
“The membership cap for Alliances will be reduced from 250 to 100 on 10/23 in preparation for the mobile launch.”

Feel free to discuss and share your opinions about all this, I have a lot to say but I want to hear some other opinions first…

Flag Post

Time to leave game is coming! Every time some devs start this ‘merge servers’ it mean just one – they don’t like to spend much attention to this project and start cutting costs and/or game lost players rapidly and they want to make feeling it is not dead yet. There is no real reason to decrease alliance cap – it worked ok so far. Just a way to make players say ‘LOL, so much alliances, game is going great’. While in reality it will lose many ‘alts’.

Flag Post

And you forgot to say:Merging servers – all Best of …. merge as well so those 1th anything players must spend another money to became 1th again:-)

Flag Post

If they merge the servers across platforms, won’t that increase the lag on the World/event raids?
I wonder if LCC will still function, on either the armor games or kong platforms, and thats why they rushed out “public” raids?
I am assuming Facebook has the 250 man guilds.. how many do you think they have, and will they push people out?

Flag Post

They do, but that will change there as well. I have already informed the devs that I am deactivating this profile for the game. I will continue only in Facebook.

Flag Post

fell well LOH