Bought L1A1 sniper disappear...

22 posts

Flag Post

hi,
in jan 27 i bought a L1A1 sniper rifle for 200 coins… after 3 hour it disappear.
i need to know how to contact some operator to fix it. if i spend honor on weapon i dont care if it disappear after 2 mins, but in that case i use almost 5$.
can anyone help me?

ty

Flag Post

same problem with my SA80, it disappeared after few minutes i bought it… not a big deal, but i dont want to spend more money on that game until its not fixed…hope u developer can work on that, couse its a really nice game.

Flag Post

I bet you guys rented them.

Flag Post

We are here and are actively listening to our players. If you have a problem with purchased guns please let us so we can address issue.

We just fixed this issue and it should not happen now. All player inventory is now automatically saved every 10 minutes.

GI_JOEJK

Flag Post

@zachary: you can bet whatever u want, but you know nothing… you can verify if i purchase or rent it, oh wait… you cant, probably.
so why you reply a topic, if you clearly know nothing about it?

@GI_JOEJK: i sent u a private msg, i’ll wait 4 your answer. ty :)

Flag Post

i just bought Magnum a while a go with my money and the same thing happened as other people have said it disappeared after like 4 min dont really want to lose my money but still wont buy anything again

Flag Post

sonicspear – I sent you a PM

Flag Post

yea i rented the m82 and after 20 min it dissapeared!

Flag Post

Me too!! ( hoping to get free M82… )

Never happened to my account..

Flag Post

the new update the loadouts

Flag Post

my m82 just disappeared. i have had it for a while. since before i quit a bit ago…. it was my favorite gun…

Flag Post

i rented the OSV96 for 30 days,yeah it costed me a lot,but it dissapeared after 2 days,I WANT MY HP’s BACK!!!!!

Flag Post

Important
Guys, you might be confused with the loadout system. I was too, thinking that my OSV was gone.
This may not be the case for all of you, but try it. Especially if you’re a newbie like me.

On the character screen, there are ‘<’ ‘>’ ‘s on the side of your character’s appearance. Click on them and you will swap loadouts.
Loadout’s aren’t the bags you have (1-6) but in each loadout there are 1-6 bags. Check all of your loadouts. I’m sure if you did not know about this you will find your gun. If not, contact rocket. He responded to me in 24 hours. He said he knows what every single user bought, rented, etc; so if your weapon is really gone he’ll return it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by durestudios:

Important
Guys, you might be confused with the loadout system. I was too, thinking that my OSV was gone.
This may not be the case for all of you, but try it. Especially if you’re a newbie like me.

On the character screen, there are ‘<’ ‘>’ ‘s on the side of your character’s appearance. Click on them and you will swap loadouts.
Loadout’s aren’t the bags you have (1-6) but in each loadout there are 1-6 bags. Check all of your loadouts. I’m sure if you did not know about this you will find your gun. If not, contact rocket. He responded to me in 24 hours. He said he knows what every single user bought, rented, etc; so if your weapon is really gone he’ll return it.

Thumbs up.

Flag Post

Important

meh,i know about them,and swapped every 1,but didn’t find it!but IDC

Flag Post

Important

There is 16 loadouts (8 reds and 8 blues) with 6 bags each: 96 bags to store items!

Flag Post

same thing happened only i rented a m82 for 24 hours and disappeared after 30 minutes :(

Flag Post

The same thing happend to me just now though. I bought a famas. After I played a full game it went back to inventory SO i went to heavy rifle. So as then I draggedit over the saw and let it go. And it disappeared.
In my face it was gone. SO then I look at all the other loadouts for both red and blue and its gone!. Same thing happened for that extra saw I bought. How do I fix this?

Flag Post

I got a RPG 7 and loved it. Then it disappeared! Help!

Flag Post

The shop system is terribly glitchy.

Flag Post

MY AK 47 GOLD T5 AND MAC 10 T5 HELM T5 AND VEST T5 ALL GONE…!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

Bumpin a 2 year old topic. You must have searched to the bottom of the forums to find this..

Some time ago I had the M1911, which disappeared for unknown reasons. Came back a week later.