Post Wanted Weapons Here:

92 posts

Flag Post

I decided that this would be a cool thread for players to post what weapons/vehicles/battlefields they want. Here is mine:

Grenade Launcher/Hummers/Normandy <would be awesome.

Feel free to post multiple ideas.

Flag Post

The problem with a grenade launcher is the grenades would be pretty much useless if they added that…

I don’t really care for any new vehicles, but a fast vehicle would be nice.
Just a vehicle to travel around in, get to a sniping position or something of that such…Jeep, motor cycle, Transport helicopter just remove the guns for that one and add some speed…

Just something to move around in.

As for the weapons I don’t really care for more weapons…
There could be a add-on to the sniper rifle and assault rifle (Not on heavy assault rifles) and you could buy it for lets say…

975honor or so, maybe more like 1200.
Sounds like a lot?

Yes, but it would have a option to buy it for only honor. It may take a week or two to get it, but then it’s for life.

The developer might want you to buy with coins (Kreds).
Yes.

But think about it, 975-1200 honor.
That’s a good 100plays on this game in most cases.

100plays = Around 20-30cents in profit from adds.
Everyone would want this because it wouldn’t require coins, right?

2000+ players X 30 = over 60$ profit.
Keep in mind there’s at least 6,000 players or so right now.

It would also attract more players, and the word will spread through kongregate about this game and how you can play with friends.

Developers win too.

Flag Post

What want is a heavy vehicle that wouldn’t be destroyed with 2 helicopter rockets.

Flag Post

what about red dots and other weapon attachments? Cause i hate the aim on the LMG’s

Flag Post

I really want a 50 Cal (would be sweet!)

Again, Normandy as a Battlefield would be awesome!

Flag Post

i want a heavy armored vehicle, possibly with active protection system, (like this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2IqZhonKzU ).
that vehicle should not have heavy weapon, only lmg, and should be used for infantry moving, like an anti-missile support/transport vehicle.
dont know if it can be done, since u should have to modify the missiles too.. i think it would be great if u can do it XD

Flag Post

Hey guys

We are working on a new player progression system that will include a way to get many of the items in the store as a reward for playing the game well. More on this a bit later….

Here is a list of the new hand weapons being worked on for the next game update

G3 M203
FAL M203
Bareta SMG
AK-47
Galil
PM-63
MPL
M-79
Granat Pistol
Z70B
MAT 49
Carl Gustav SMG
Sterling SMG
Bizon SMG
Kiparis
Minigun
C4 w/Detinator
Type 79 SMG
SKS
MGL Grenader
Browning Hi-Power
G3 M203
FAL M203

Flag Post

I didn’t see any automatic shotguns on that list. D:

Flag Post

I want a Mortar Bunker. Yeah…and Normandy as a battlefield

Flag Post

I want a weopon pack named German Invades Red Crucible With Weopons Fallschirmjägergewehr 42 (Fg 41), Maschinenpistole 40 (mp 40), Maschinengewehr 42 (Mg 42), The Gewehr 43 or Karabiner 43, The Karabiner 98 Kurz (Kar 98k), Sturmgewehr 44 (StG 44), Raketenpanzerbüchse (Panzerschreck), Walther P38

Flag Post

@russianwarlord…I actually learned something…

Flag Post

Quit whining people, we’re getting more weapons, this gaming is growing pretty fast!

Flag Post
Originally posted by boxfreak007:

Quit whining people, we’re getting more weapons, this gaming is growing pretty fast!

We are whinning. We are giving the Devs some suggestions as to what weapons us players would prefer, just in case they aren’t sure. We have all of our faith in you, Devs.

Flag Post

G363 GALIL FAMAS A BOW KNIFE A GRENADE LAUNCHER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND MOSTLY A M145 SOPMOD OR SOMETHING THAT SOAP USES

Flag Post
Originally posted by RevanFan01:
Originally posted by boxfreak007:

We are whinning. We are giving the Devs some suggestions as to what weapons us players would prefer, just in case they aren’t sure. We have all of our faith in you, Devs.

I know, i posted this on the wrong forum :P

Flag Post

vehicle i would want a humve super fast 1minegun

Flag Post

probably a transport helicopter and a fast vehicle

Flag Post
Originally posted by radicalace:

the shotgun is already a one hit kill, do you really expect them do bring in a automatic gun that 1 hit kills?

Flag Post

Hey guys – was wondering if anyone could help me. When I choose any sniper rifle..it won’t fire for some reason. Also, when I have the sniper rifle, the hand gun (2nd option) won’t work either. Any clue how to fix this??

Flag Post
Originally posted by MAYHEM760:

Hey guys – was wondering if anyone could help me. When I choose any sniper rifle..it won’t fire for some reason. Also, when I have the sniper rifle, the hand gun (2nd option) won’t work either. Any clue how to fix this??

ping or lag!

Originally posted by storn42:
Originally posted by radicalace:

the shotgun is already a one hit kill, do you really expect them do bring in a automatic gun that 1 hit kills?

the AA-12 shotgun has lower damage than the normal shotgun(Winchester=more damaging but slow) but its faster so i suggest like 2-3 shot kills,and accuracy in this baby would take like 10 shots 2 hit 2 shots.

Originally posted by GI_JOEJK:

Hey guys

We are working on a new player progression system that will include a way to get many of the items in the store as a reward for playing the game well. More on this a bit later….

Here is a list of the new hand weapons being worked on for the next game update

G3 M203
FAL M203
Bareta SMG
AK-47
Galil
PM-63
MPL
M-79
Granat Pistol
Z70B
MAT 49
Carl Gustav SMG
Sterling SMG
Bizon SMG
Kiparis
Minigun
C4 w/Detinator
Type 79 SMG
SKS
MGL Grenader
Browning Hi-Power
G3 M203
FAL M203

Proof yourself u are a developer by telling me the email of the real(may-b u are a developer) developers.

Originally posted by RevanFan01:

I really want a 50 Cal (would be sweet!)

Again, Normandy as a Battlefield would be awesome!

theirs already 2 50 Cal sniper called OSV96 & Barret M82,but if u mean a new weapon tell the name power damage accuracy mobility and so on

@GI_JOEJK Minigun is already in-game

Flag Post

i suggest getting:
Berreta CX4 storm as a Semi Automatic AR
SMAW as a heavy anti-tank weapon
M249 Para as a squad machine gun
Flash Bangs
New types of knives as:Bowie Knife
Dragon Sword(from madness: project nexus)
Binary Sword^
Axe
Throwing Axe.
Guns:Browning HP
P90
MP5 SK
M20A2
Desert Eagle
Micro Uzi
Simonov SKS
LAW
M4
Python(magnum like but smaller)
Katana(sword)
M19 Smoke Grenade
M60E3
A better RPG-7(more zoom+better shape)
A map:
Syria:Arabic Theme
Predator Missiles coming on buildings
Civilians with Ak47,SA80,FN FAL and so on but they can’t harm any player
Accessible Buildings with stairs and almost working elevators
The building where Assad is hiding(can be killed by a player accessing the building and kill him and peace!)
Guns on Floors(can be picked up,guns are:Ak47,SA80,FN FAL,and when player die or game ends,he would lose the weapon he picked up)
A new mode:All the players are located in Syria,and they will be teamed up against Assad’s army but the civilians are with the players and players can be aided by the civilians.
New helicopter:A specially designed helicopter for Syria map,armed with 15.7 mm gun,and of course 4 rockets.
Design:A helicopter that has blood all over it and rocket launchers are like the helicopter of blue team,and the gun is like the red team helicopter.
Color:Red,blue and olive
Speed:Fast
Name:Predator helicopter
Health:Very High
Unique helicopter:Can be spawned once every 10 minutes!
Will be updated soon

Flag Post

For one thing, having swords would kinda ruin this. (what army actually uses one nowadays?) I also think that, for now, the game developers should fix the current guns sights instead of making new guns. For example, the M9 pistol’s sights seem to be rather off to me and the G3’s sights are defiantly way off. I mean that instead of on the iron sights hitting where the point is, it hits where the top of the rounded back part of the guns sights are. This totally ruined my expectation of the other buy-able/rent-able guns since if the guns you begin with shoot more accurately, why get any others?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I somewhat agree with bibbobbib2, but without the unneeded swearing. The customizable sights would be nice, especially if the cheap ones for beginners were Russian made or something while the higher end sights come from more specialized places. (I’m not hitting on the Russians, i’m just saying that they have before tended to count quantity over quality before.)

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator