best weapons to get page 2

56 posts

Flag Post

I just found out standard M16 scoped and AK47 Sniper is quite reliable sniper’s weapon…

Flag Post

If you can shoot in the head quite often, the free snipers are good for most ranges. The M21 and SVD are good for longer ranges, like Frostbite and Frankfurt.

If you use your secondaries in an emergency (someone attacks before you’re done reloading) I think that the submachine guns or free pistols are good for that. If you use a short range primary weapon the magnum may be useful. You can replace your knife with another secondary weapon.

Flag Post

ok so the svd says free wepons but u cant buy it with hp./…

Flag Post
Originally posted by erwgd:

If you can shoot in the head quite often, the free snipers are good for most ranges. The M21 and SVD are good for longer ranges, like Frostbite and Frankfurt.

If you use your secondaries in an emergency (someone attacks before you’re done reloading) I think that the submachine guns or free pistols are good for that. If you use a short range primary weapon the magnum may be useful. You can replace your knife with another secondary weapon.

You’re right. These tips all work alright. If you DO have the coins, the best is the SA80 assualt. For snipes, get M21. Pistols, MAGNUM! (one shot kill.) and if you find out any other steady, good weapons please post!
NO COIN WEAPONS

Flag Post

.50 cal snipers are for noobs who can’t headshot, best weapons for one shot kil though. Other good weapons are the magnum, shotgun (you would be surprised how good it is), sa80, g3 sniper is good, SAW, the helicopter killer weapon is good forgot the name though and if you have spare coins buy some clothes, nothing is a bigger givaway to your position than the fat bold head all the players have.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bibbobbib:

.50 cal snipers are for noobs who can’t headshot, best weapons for one shot kil though. Other good weapons are the magnum, shotgun (you would be surprised how good it is), sa80, g3 sniper is good, SAW, the helicopter killer weapon is good forgot the name though and if you have spare coins buy some clothes, nothing is a bigger givaway to your position than the fat bold head all the players have.

I just found out the shotgun only shoots 1 bullet but 1 hit kills. Also the accuracy is so high it may as well be a rifle. Zoom aim isn’t so good though, it’s like pistol.

Flag Post

Latest good assault rifle is the SA80, since its an assault with a scope. Best pistol is magnum. And most knifes are one shot kills, so im too lazy to say one.

Flag Post
Originally posted by xtremejthama:

Latest good assault rifle is the SA80, since its an assault with a scope. Best pistol is magnum. And most knifes are one shot kills, so im too lazy to say one.

bayonet and knife

Flag Post
Originally posted by lolFABIlol:
Originally posted by xtremejthama:

bayonet and knife

if im correct, those are the ONLY knifes, so whats the main point of saying them.

Flag Post

-Well, the snipers, Osv works better when playing Red team, M82 works better when ur on Blue team. Secondary weapons ; Magnum, Scorpion. Buy a track pad.

I guess that should be enough for community service.

Best,
Jerry(DRAGONS)

Flag Post

as of 2.5 a good low lv shooting for prime is famas i got a guy the length of kiev with it

Flag Post

well for me i prefer the
Assault : SA80, Shotgun
Machine Gun: MG3, Minigun
Sniper: M82
Demolition: RPG 7, MGL
Secondary: Magnum, M4

Flag Post

fsd

Originally posted by blackdeath4D:

well for me i prefer the

how about the the god damn noobs and m82 is for losers who cant aim

Flag Post

And today we introduce the Crossbow sniper with exploding bolts….. ;)

Flag Post

I don’t want it? Sorry, but I think that the high damage group is too crowded, too many choices.

Flag Post

M82’s the best

Flag Post
Originally posted by pooppoo:

fsd

Originally posted by blackdeath4D:

well for me i prefer the

how about the the god damn noobs and m82 is for losers who cant aim

seems like you haven’t played with one
at longer distances due to high recoil and slow ROF you need to have a really good aim specially if the target is moving
actually using a auto weapon is easier than using a semi-auto

Flag Post

I like using a sniper as a primary for long range, and using an mp5 or m4 for short range. I’m still saving up for a better sniper. It’s a great weapon combination.

Flag Post

[quote] I just found out standard M16 scoped and AK47 Sniper is quite reliable sniper’s weapon…[/quote]

lol what level r u. 1?

Flag Post

he isn’t lvl 1 but the rewards after completing a match is so low……only 10 hp……where is the hp———>coins button????

Flag Post

the best weapon is the saw specops t5

Flag Post

Minigun
Mg3 T12
M82
M4 as a side arm
T11 knife
Grenades

The best camping gun is the minigun, in the kiev tunnel and the red dawn door I can mow down 5 level 25+ people in less than a second if they are coming to me. But it should be noted that it lacks a sight, and at long and medium range, it is about as useful as a rock, you will get pawned if you try using it at anything but close range. Killing 896 armor people feels not too different from killing level 1 people if you use this gun. As for long and medium range, the T12 MG3 is unbeatable, you can do head shots with this gun at medium range. The T12 MG3 is the most powerful automatic weapon with a iron sight. The M82 is the best sniper, with high damage and much faster bullets than the T11 sniper. The M4 sidearm has low recoil, and decent damage, use it if you run out of ammo. The T11 knife is good if you run out of ammo and the guy is running around you, or killing campers just around the corner. Also in the kiev tunnel, grenades are very useful for both blues and reds, my record is killing 3 with 1 grenade in that tunnel. There are so many choices, in the end it comes down to patience, reaction time, lag(lower is better, I have around 30ms~120ms), and frame rates (I am getting 60~70fps on high quality with Ambient occlusion and AA DISABLED on an AMD 5800k, which is surprisingly decent for the 120 bucks I paid for it). Turn off noise and all kinds of blurring if you do not want to get confused when people start shooting.

Flag Post

The pistol isn’t as powerful as it used be either, so don’t bother with that.

Flag Post

whats the point in having a T11 knifes i thought they all are 1 hit 1 kill

Flag Post

They look cool.