Zombies? Sounds like a good idea ADD EM (locked)

120 posts

Flag Post

takes deep breath No!

Flag Post

good if you can pick your weapon from start not from a pistol and u can use vehicles too and they usually at certain points in the map (and the zombie should NOT be hard to kill) and finally its a co-op not a single…well you will be single at the start but when players join you’re not. co-op give more fun then single.

Flag Post

oh and there should be a goal not an endless zombie spawn.

Flag Post

How about if you die you respawn as zombie and try to omnom brains before the survivors blow off your head.

Flag Post

I heard devs are really itching to put zombie modes in :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by rpk123:

good if you can pick your weapon from start not from a pistol and u can use vehicles too and they usually at certain points in the map (and the zombie should NOT be hard to kill) and finally its a co-op not a single…well you will be single at the start but when players join you’re not. co-op give more fun then single.

i said coop and single BOTH MODES duh

Flag Post
Originally posted by strikeoutsrus:

How about if you die you respawn as zombie and try to omnom brains before the survivors blow off your head.

no i said that the zombies are bots…. soo you have to get revived.

Flag Post

oh and there should be a goal not an endless zombie spawn.

dude let it be countless waves of zombies… Better idea

Flag Post

And let it have up to 4 players only.

Flag Post

Protip: This isn’t Call Of Duty. Let’s keep it that way.

Flag Post

Great idea to me !

Flag Post

Sounds COOL and CREEPY!

Flag Post

YESSS!!! FINALLY A REALLY AWESOME IDEA!!!! :D i dont have a ps3… so if zombies mode was added… THIS GAME WOULD BE BEAST!!!! HELL YEAH ADD ZOMBIE MODE!!!

Flag Post

zombies would only be good on maps that dont have a very open area if they do have a large open area there will have to be hundreds of zombies and zombies should list

should:
1: dont let the zombies have guns or else its like playing a battlefield 2 coop mode
2: have fast ones,slow ones,big ones,small ones,flying ones,bmeosses (different types of bosses)lots of types makes the game harder and more fun
3: boss zombies it be epic if you played sandstorm and all the players are in a team on the castle defending from hordes of zombies
4: no vehicles it sucks to see people flying in helicopters killing
5: maps should be at night with maybe a storm going on make it look scary
6: try to make sure it isnt just a case of camping spawnkilling a bunch of dead zombies spread out the spawns

i add more to my list latter

Originally posted by xGAM3FREAKx:

And let it have up to 4 players only.

why 4 players?

1:vehicles = noobs in helis and tanks just camping blasting zombies (in most zombie games zombies dont
have guns so it be imposible for them to win)
2:zombies being easy is boring you need easy zombies at the start and then make them harder and boss ones too

Flag Post

Not every FPS game has to have a Zombie mode… I’d be happy with more maps, more weapons, etc etc. Regular normal content. Zombies aren’t thematically correct for this game anyways really. You guys are putting the cart before the horse so to speak. Server stability and Unity issues should come first. We don’t even have little things like permanent kill stats yet so the idea of implementing new AI across the board to spawn hordes of zombies is just wishful thinking imo. Not sayin’ I wouldn’t mind blasting some zombies lol, just that it is not likely to ever happen.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Excruciatus:

Not every FPS game has to have a Zombie mode… I’d be happy with more maps, more weapons, etc etc. Regular normal content. Zombies aren’t thematically correct for this game anyways really. You guys are putting the cart before the horse so to speak. Server stability and Unity issues should come first. We don’t even have little things like permanent kill stats yet so the idea of implementing new AI across the board to spawn hordes of zombies is just wishful thinking imo. Not sayin’ I wouldn’t mind blasting some zombies lol, just that it is not likely to ever happen.

yeah i agree with the not all games needs a zombie mode on it (alot of people thinks they do) but it would be nice to play some of this games maps on a zombie mode its fun playing teamdeath match so i think it be fun blasting hordes of zombies attacking the castle/fort in sandstorm while you try defending it from lots of zombies

Flag Post

YES PUT ZOMBIES THAT IS SO COOL PLZ DO THAT :D

Flag Post

Dat troll thread.

Flag Post

nooooo bad idea muchachos

Flag Post
Originally posted by dachief30:

Protip: This isn’t Call Of Duty. Let’s keep it that way.

Protip: Call of Duty’s zombies were an awesome feature (and not copyrighted, trademarked, or whatever).

And I agree that not ALL games need Zombie mode, but wouldn’t it be a nice feature?

Flag Post

uh………who said vehicle will make killing zombies too easy is so wrong, if vehicles make killing zombies too easy then why in all movies military failed to defend the city?…..and pls don’t add flying zombie, it will just messes up the old good zombie mode. flying zombies will make the zombie mode look like alien mode or monster mode or mutant mode or similar…zombies can’t fly. you can have heli but it should be more like a transport vehicle not fighting but let it have side guns …for clearing the landing area.

Flag Post

second though , the heli dont need guns because that will jsut make it like the other one…turn back to the transport purpose.

Flag Post

im not prepare my ideas good so i may post a lot…but the transport heli could be those heli in kiev map.

Flag Post

i think the heli will need guns but make it so that only the people that are on the side of the vechile to shoot so that it wont just be one guy blasting the crap out of zombies and there should be fuel in the helis so that it wont just be one guy flying like a douchebag and not giving air support or something like that

Flag Post

My honest opinion: This is a fucking stupid idea.