Zombies? Sounds like a good idea ADD EM page 5 (locked)

120 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by greygrey:
Originally posted by xGAM3FREAKx:

i wish i could just delete this damn forum.

plz dont delete it it is my favorite forum (just a bunch of newbs r trolling) :D

nah i wanna delete it.

WE GOT A BADASS OVER HERE! (SOMEONE SAVE US) plz dont delete i rly like this forum.

im going to lock/delete it! a bunch of faggots saying “cod fanboy cod fanboy cod fanboy” just makes me wanna fucking delete it. why call me a cod fanboy when i FUCKING HATE CALL OF DUTY.

Flag Post

i wish i could just delete this damn forum.

plz dont delete it it is my favorite forum (just a bunch of newbs r trolling) :D

nah i wanna delete it.

WE GOT A BADASS OVER HERE! (SOMEONE SAVE US) plz dont delete i rly like this forum.

im going to lock/delete it! a bunch of faggots saying “cod fanboy cod fanboy cod fanboy” just makes me wanna fucking delete it. why call me a cod fanboy when i FUCKING HATE CALL OF DUTY.

I HATE IT BECAUSE SOO MANY PEOPLE HAVE TO COMPARE IT TO SHIT.

Flag Post

If you’re a mod or admin who has the power to lock/delete threads, then you shouldn’t swear so much. And if you really want it to be deleted, don’t get your hopes up. I’m sure that language like that won’t help.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lakester98:
Originally posted by lolFABIlol:

hmmmmm….i got an idea!!!players would be normal player against each other(blue vs red) and red would have nazi zombies and blue would have zombies who died for their country!+the red team has an additional zombie who is Adolf Hitler
so the idea would be:the blue team will command an army of honest zombies.
red will command nazi zombies that their Fuhrer will be their captain(Adolf Hitler)

Dude, that is VERY offensive. Not allot of players would like to play as a man who caused the Holocaust. And as Greygrey said it is racist… You can’t just think of a Zombie mode as “Nazi Zombies” which is the reason why I started to hate CoD for putting something offensive like that up. Zombie mode is fun but how CoD does it and your ideas would be offensive to many people.

*superfacepalm*OW!!!Oh well,I mean it’s only ONLINE.ONLINE.ONLINE.And plus,the end would be Adolf suiciding :D dont you wanna see that?

Flag Post

Why dont u lock it

Flag Post

all u have to so is delete ur first post and it will go.

Flag Post

lock

Flag Post

lock

Flag Post

although zombies wud be a good idea.

Flag Post
Originally posted by UltimateKid:

lock

lock

Why dont u lock it

HOW!!?!?!!?!?!?!!!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!

Flag Post

lock

lock

Why dont u lock it

HOW!!?!?!!?!?!?!!!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!

Delete the first post you dipshit.

Originally posted by jctimbol:
Originally posted by lakester98:
Originally posted by lolFABIlol:

hmmmmm….i got an idea!!!players would be normal player against each other(blue vs red) and red would have nazi zombies and blue would have zombies who died for their country!+the red team has an additional zombie who is Adolf Hitler
so the idea would be:the blue team will command an army of honest zombies.
red will command nazi zombies that their Fuhrer will be their captain(Adolf Hitler)

Dude, that is VERY offensive. Not allot of players would like to play as a man who caused the Holocaust. And as Greygrey said it is racist… You can’t just think of a Zombie mode as “Nazi Zombies” which is the reason why I started to hate CoD for putting something offensive like that up. Zombie mode is fun but how CoD does it and your ideas would be offensive to many people.

*superfacepalm*OW!!!Oh well,I mean it’s only ONLINE.ONLINE.ONLINE.And plus,the end would be Adolf suiciding :D dont you wanna see that?

Stop being an idiot.

Flag Post

i hate cod….. STOP COMPARING THIS.. Fact: CoD is not the only F#cking game in the world that has zombie’s so if you have a comment like: (man i wish zombie’s where here) is good
.a comment like:Cod is epic F*ck u for stealing idea’s DIE DIE DIE. is a troll comment now just shut up and post ideas

Flag Post

about 2 comment’s above there is a cool chain message about why it shouldnt be nazi zombie’s. first take it from a 1st person perspective (jewish) :if you where jewish would you like to pull that up in this GAME!!!! (rly we should just forget it)…. now take it from a 2nd person perspective(german) : first of all i dont think any german would like to be-linked to that unfortune event (being involved in WW2) if you had to have that on your shoulder’s for the rest of your life.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rpk123:

im not prepare my ideas good so i may post a lot…but the transport heli could be those heli in kiev map.

no helicopters if so ppl are just gonna fly around the fucking zombies being scared of em

Flag Post
Originally posted by rpk123:

im not prepare my ideas good so i may post a lot…but the transport heli could be those heli in kiev map.

no helicopters if so ppl are just gonna fly around the fucking zombies being scared of em

well not scared but flying around like a bunch of noobs

Flag Post

if this were to have nazi zombies they would be fucking bones.

Flag Post

http://mickeymonster.deviantart.com/art/Nazi-Skeleton-21524757

Flag Post

god no.zombie survival is overused.add an infection mode instead.ideally the zombies would have better sprinting and speed(i.e.can sprint strafe,can run 2 times as fast,and can attack while sprinting.

Flag Post

I have an idea.Make zombie maps.You start off with other players and try to reach a goal[Boat,Bridge,Helicopter,Base ect.].Zombies spawn in certain areas[Alley,House,Sewers] and upon reaching a set point a wave is unleashed and the reamaining survivors fight them off and go to the next area.If a living survivor is left behind the team is stopped till he arrives or dies.If a survivor loses all of their HP then they become invincible for 5 seconds then succumb to the virus and die.They then revive as a zombie with guns and try to kill other survivors[Or not if they are friends].If the survivors reach the Goal,a massive horde is unleahed but this time the survivors can use vehicles that are kept near the goal.If they survive long enough an air strike comes and kills the zombies and they win.

Flag Post

make it like L4D2! and let the player be a zombie if die.add time limit or put a goal like(go to heli,house,boat)it should be fun this way