RC2 Clans

4 posts

Flag Post

It is my humble opinion that a clan system should be introduced into RC2. This would allow for more depth in player interaction, establish more organized competitive play, and generally increase the overall quality of the game.

A system like BeGone’s could be implemented, with creation of a clan either being free or costing a certain amount of HP, and with the clan’s “tag” (i.e. [ARC] or something of the sort) being added to a player’s in-game name upon entrance into a clan.

Just my opinions. Feel free to suggest additional features or critique it.

Flag Post

very true

Flag Post

Agreed

I would like to have maybe a very small in game system where i and the rest of my clan-mates could just post, set up events, and even have some type of actual joining system where it shows on your profile what clan you belong to (If you belong to one).

Flag Post

I do believe this would be an amazing idea (btw did you know rocketeer actully checks alot more then people believe) i would love a calender system, and Guild “tag’s” maybe for more hp or coins you could change the font, from this to this and many other’s, i think it would give red crucible a burst of creativity along with guild war’s and maybe group vehicle’s for guild maps.