To much vechilualr combat

6 posts

Flag Post

There’s not enough CQC, most maps require you to get a vechile to survive.

Flag Post

…or maybe you don´t play well? Maelstrom teams, yes, but all other maps can be played without using vehicles. If you are in a vehicle map, use RPGs.

Flag Post
Originally posted by aceless:

Vechile?Are you kidding me?Every map can be played without vehicles except for Maelstrom and Kiev is all infantry.What the friggin hell do you mean by that?Besides,in CQC,it usually means the guy with the better gun and better reflexes win.And, of course,who has the element of surprise.

Flag Post

In fact, if you see other FPS games(first person shooters), there are absolutely NO vehicles. This game has vehicles to make it more interesting,and this game is not for its CQCing. The guns are very unbalanced. The sniper can shoot quickly and kills opponents in a few shots, with a SCOPE, yet the assualt shoots rather quickly, but very low damage and accuracy.

Originally posted by Noly:

…or maybe you don´t play well? Maelstrom teams, yes, but all other maps can be played without using vehicles. If you are in a vehicle map, use RPGs.

Actually, if you go for vehicles, then you might wanna consider NOT using a RPG, but rather, a Sniper rifle for long range scouting and looking, or a assualt rifle to move much faster to retreat to a teammates vehicle to bail your butt outta there before you get blown up. Whats more, the heavy tank can eat countless RPG rockets blasted in the face without even blowing up.So the RPG is pretty useless, worse of all, its accuracy. Firing at a stationary tank like 100m away, and you MIGHT miss, nevermind a MOVING tank.

Originally posted by Coliin23:

Vechile?Are you kidding me?Every map can be played without vehicles except for Maelstrom and Kiev is all infantry.What the friggin hell do you mean by that?Besides,in CQC,it usually means the guy with the better gun and better reflexes win.And, of course,who has the element of surprise.

In Kiev and Red Dawn, which are both CQC maps, Its very simple to win. Either a Sniper OR a assualt, then hide in a corner nearest to the opponents spawn, when they come running, just backstab em with a flurry of ammunition in their butts. I racked up like 6 kills backstabbing people on average before getting killed by a guy smarter than me to toss a grenade of anger at the corner i was hiding. BOOM. Thats the end of your kill streak. Try again, and get the bonuses for kill streaking. Enjoy the rewards.

Flag Post
Originally posted by probandit10:

In fact, if you see other FPS games(first person shooters), there are absolutely NO vehicles. This game has vehicles to make it more interesting,and this game is not for its CQCing. The guns are very unbalanced. The sniper can shoot quickly and kills opponents in a few shots, with a SCOPE, yet the assualt shoots rather quickly, but very low damage and accuracy.

Originally posted by Noly:

Actually, if you go for vehicles, then you might wanna consider NOT using a RPG, but rather, a Sniper rifle for long range scouting and looking, or a assualt rifle to move much faster to retreat to a teammates vehicle to bail your butt outta there before you get blown up. Whats more, the heavy tank can eat countless RPG rockets blasted in the face without even blowing up.So the RPG is pretty useless, worse of all, its accuracy. Firing at a stationary tank like 100m away, and you MIGHT miss, nevermind a MOVING tank.

Originally posted by Coliin23:

In Kiev and Red Dawn, which are both CQC maps, Its very simple to win. Either a Sniper OR a assualt, then hide in a corner nearest to the opponents spawn, when they come running, just backstab em with a flurry of ammunition in their butts. I racked up like 6 kills backstabbing people on average before getting killed by a guy smarter than me to toss a grenade of anger at the corner i was hiding. BOOM. Thats the end of your kill streak. Try again, and get the bonuses for kill streaking. Enjoy the rewards.

you cant hit a standing still tank but i can hit a moving heli and i also kill countless of tanks with RPG
and sometimes even kill infantries with heavy machine gun or sniper by RPG before they even hit me…

Flag Post

I like to play this game just to enter in a tank or heli, and blow everything. This is the good of this game. The normal fps isn’t soo interesting, there are a lot of games better than Red in fps terms, but Red wins just beacuse that have a good number of vehicles.