Frankfurt Map

7 posts

Flag Post

Why isn’t anyone even playing TDM on Frankfurt maps? I like that map and the other ones sucks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by xxkollioxx:

Why isn’t anyone even playing TDM on Frankfurt maps? I like that map and the other ones sucks.

Thats because Frankfurt is a small map, and its boring to play on smaller maps. Whats more, you see the center platform with the huge statue? That is a perfect place to fight for DM, if it was TDM, no one would bother bout the platform, and even if anyone did, that person would most probably get owned. So Frankfurt is mostly used for DM, not TDM, as it facilitaes DM the best. If anyone wanted to make a TDM match/room, it would rarely be this. Frankfurt : DM/Infantry only

The other maps dont suck, its just that you think that they are so big, you’re trying to kill everyone with a assualt but yet, due to the size, snipers pick off your head. I agree, it is indeed rather frustrating, but you realise about the vehicles? They are there to be used. Other FPS shooter games dont feature vehicles, but this one does. If you’re in a infantry only map, try to use the starter Sniper as often as you can (unless you are deciding on hiding in a corner, backstabbing enemies as they pass, use a MG or Assualt).

In any case, i wish you good luck on the battlefield, try not to get killed, and happy hunting.

Talk to you later.

Until then.

Flag Post

cause frankfurst is tinier than a mantis

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by wtfboom156:

cause frankfurst is tinier than a mantis

i dont think a mantis is even large enough. hand’s a moulacule (sry about the grammar fail) here use this

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Frankfurt is a great map for my M82… Arg. Small maps are way better. And close range battles is what I’m looking for.