Show Your Style [Characters]

8 posts

Flag Post

Hey everyone! If you have bought any sort of gear for your character, take a screencap of what it looks like and post it in this thread. I’d love to see how creative everyone has gotten. Anyways, here’s mine:

Flag Post
Originally posted by X7H0RiZ0N:

Hey everyone! If you have bought any sort of gear for your character, take a screencap of what it looks like and post it in this thread. I’d love to see how creative everyone has gotten. Anyways, here’s mine:

how to?

Flag Post

Screenshot the game using the PRINT SCREEN button on a PC (to the right of the F12 button), or COMMAND + SHIFT + 4 on a Mac. Then, drop it into a photo editing software (i.e. Microsoft Paint, Photoshop, PAINT.NET, etc.) and cut out your character. Go to an image hosting website (i.e. imgur, photobucket, etc.) and upload the image, and then post it here using the link they give you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rpk123:

how to?

wow you had m82? wow

Flag Post

http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org2992256.png.html
Click the second Link words..
My name there is Alice [S.S]

Flag Post

I bought all free weapons and gear, so I can use Red team’s guns on Blue team and vice versa.

Flag Post

m82??????

Flag Post

it has a big square at the end so its m82