About the spawning...

5 posts

Flag Post

I really think that this spawn protection should be modified a lil bit. Especially it’s is annoying in free-for-all, when you should know like every spawnpoint from memory, for not getting killed sooner or later in your streaks or being able to play more fluently.

So here is the idea:

1. The current protection-time would be kept normal, but as the spawned player starts shooting, he will automatically lose this safety.

2. As the spawned player begins to move (Any in-game control used, but still the spawn protection-time kept the same).

No idea how it’s being put into effect, but well, it’s just an idea.

Sharing other options recommended!

Flag Post

i think the same thing, rather than just walking around sniping ppl in the spawn area, when you shoot, deploy air strike or throw a grenade, the safety ends as well as a set area if you go out of it the sae thing happens (and mabe even a timer)

Flag Post

1.i think that if you move out of a spawn zone it should alert you that you are (not protected) in the kill zone

2.about same time but maybe a half second less

3.if you shoot 2 bullet’s spawn should get out of effect

Flag Post
Originally posted by greygrey:

1.i think that if you move out of a spawn zone it should alert you that you are (not protected) in the kill zone

That’s really Minecraft style.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Coliin23:
Originally posted by greygrey:

That’s really Minecraft style.

……how did u know……..