new weapon

12 posts

Flag Post

i wish theres a gun that can penetrate tru walls or a powerup like the airstrike to make your bullets go tru the walls

Flag Post

trough*

Flag Post
Originally posted by JavierEduarP:

trough*

through* Also, no. Bad idea, that would just be impossible to kill, so no. And air strike isn’t a power up, its an item.

Flag Post

So your saying a powerup that lets you shoot FMJ type rounds? That sounds good though damage should be lowered for FMJ rounds to make it more realistic. I talk about it here:
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/122-red-crucible/topics/239981-post-wanted-weapons-here?page=2#posts-5626832

Flag Post

i think a cool new weapon would be another blade class:

sword (a long knife)

bayonet(attach to select gun’s)

pump knife (pumps with air to make your guts explode).

Flag Post
Originally posted by greygrey:

sword (a long knife)

No. Please no. This is the COLD WAR. All swords/knives have been rendered obsolete by guns and knives are only being used as a backup to the pistol. (Which is already a backup itself.) The bayonet though is an O.K. idea, though I’m not sure what button would be used to use the knife and not the gun. Also, what do you mean by a pump knife anyway?

Flag Post

the gun should be more powerful…reality takes 2-3, even 1 shot for a kill. this game takes 9 bullets.

Flag Post
Originally posted by c0pkhuu:

the gun should be more powerful…reality takes 2-3, even 1 shot for a kill. this game takes 9 bullets.

You mean 4-1 bullets.

Flag Post

sword (a long knife)

i say yes to the blade class, its fun to be a ninja

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dart111:

sword (a long knife)

No. Please no. This is the COLD WAR. All swords/knives have been rendered obsolete by guns and knives are only being used as a backup to the pistol. (Which is already a backup itself.) The bayonet though is an O.K. idea, though I’m not sure what button would be used to use the knife and not the gun. Also, what do you mean by a pump knife anyway?

a pump knife is a real weapon used by diver’s (if a shark is attacking them they stab it and it fills it with air and kill’s it)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dart111:

sword (a long knife)

a pump knife is a real weapon used by diver’s (if a shark is attacking them they stab it and it fills it with air and kill’s it)

Despite what nobody thinks, humans are not sharks.

Flag Post

yiu113….. ik thats wut they do IRL (therefore we would use it to kill eachother)…. YAY BLUUD >:D