Ideas to make RC2 a money maker

5 posts

Flag Post

hi im greygrey and i think this game could do better A.K.A make more money then just coin’s
1.Premium ($5.00=month if you are a Premium you can get exclusive weapon’s EG: bayonet. New map’s:Jail-break. and +1 artillery-strike & +1air-strike every day)

2.Exclusive level’s (if you spend $10.00 you can get up to 5 new map’s exclusive to this offer)

3.Game console’s (a copy of this game for Xbox360 or ps3 with new feature’s and update’s)

well that’s all i have, i hope people post there idea’s, (no trolling aloud) Bye.

Flag Post

im not paying

Flag Post
Originally posted by greygrey:

hi im greygrey and i think this game could do better A.K.A make more money then just coin’s
1.Premium ($5.00=month if you are a Premium you can get exclusive weapon’s EG: bayonet. New map’s:Jail-break. and +1 artillery-strike & +1air-strike every day)

2.Exclusive level’s (if you spend $10.00 you can get up to 5 new map’s exclusive to this offer)

3.Game console’s (a copy of this game for Xbox360 or ps3 with new feature’s and update’s)

well that’s all i have, i hope people post there idea’s, (no trolling aloud) Bye.

No, get out. Don’t think that this should be like almost every multiplayer game out there that is AFTP. It’s bad enough with the special weapons.

Flag Post

yeah your right this thing should only be free

Flag Post

Grey you don’t get it. We don’t mind special weapons. All we want is some free weapons that we can BUY not “rent”. And no if this game becomes pay only I will quit playing this and just play Tribes Ascends more.