make a zombie mode!!!

6 posts

Flag Post

make a zombie survival mode that wont lagg for any pc. make it four player game like left 4 dead or nazi zombies. and make the maps bigger and new weps and flash lights, and lazers…… :)

Flag Post

Oh my god why are people making new forums on this. I’m going to branch this off into sections to deal with the idiocy.

Make a zombie survival mode: There is already a forum for this, don’t start a new one.

That won’t lag for any PC: That’s your computer and internet. It’s not like they put the lag in there to make people upset.

Make it 4 player: Why should there be only 4 people? This game can support many more people than that on a server.

Like left 4 dead or nazi zombies: Oh god, here’s the second worst part. Don’t try to copy things from other games, not every FPS out there has to have zombies. And if it did get added, do not make it anything like Left 4 Dead or the CoD franchise’s Nazi Zombies.

Make maps bigger: This has nothing to do with zombie mode, and there is a forum called suggestions.

Add new weapons and flashlights: This also has nothing to do with zombie mode, and there is still a forum called suggestions.

Add lasers: This is the worst of the bunch. Lasers wouldn’t have been around at the time of the game, first of all. Second, a beam of amplified light is going to do very little to a person.

Flag Post

Im done with zombie stuff. its gonna turn out boring! ):
plus i cant delete my forum so……………………………………………….

Flag Post

having a zombie mode, a lot of people would play it. like how counter strike has a zombie mode. but make it better. i think a lot of people would actually enjoy the game

Flag Post

I agree milplayer17 a zombie mode will be cool but the zombies will be NPC’s and Blue and Red are still enemies so its like a 3 factioned game so when a player gets infected they join the Zombie Team

Flag Post
Originally posted by milplayer17:

make a zombie survival mode that wont lagg for any pc. make it four player game like left 4 dead or nazi zombies. and make the maps bigger and new weps and flash lights, and lazers…… :)

are you going to rape a historical correct game?

pulling in a cpu-driven ennemy -army would be better