Can't send coins?

53 posts

Flag Post

I play on a macbook with the application, so there’s no option to earn kreds/coins, so I made an account on here to earn coins and then transfer. I did an offer, got coins, friend requested myself, but there is no ‘send coins’ option to my main account. I can send coins from my main account to the one on here, but not the other way around.

Flag Post

did u accept ur friend request?

Flag Post

Yea. I did the same with another account and the same thing happened. I don’t think it ‘knows’ I have coins yet..I’ll update in the morning.

Flag Post

talk to rocket. becuase he turned the send coins option of becuase of scam

Flag Post

Can anyone back that up?

Flag Post

I have the same problem: (

Flag Post

its easy it sends them easy for me

Flag Post

It doesn’t send on kongregate accounts. Works on all others but not these.

Flag Post

rocketeergames
1 minute ago new

We removed that due to the high volume of scams and complaints.
reply | view message history | delete

Flag Post
Originally posted by jackgti:

rocketeergames
1 minute ago new

We removed that due to the high volume of scams and complaints.
reply | view message history | delete

Does it work for facebook?

Flag Post

u cant send coins again only mac app can
RC2 developers should create a new feature to send coins an prevent scammers

Flag Post

this is bad i just bought 4000 coins in FB but couldn’t send to the account i use to play ToT.

Flag Post

I heard you like to buy coins, so I canceled the send coins option.
toodles~

Flag Post

could one of you please talk talk to a mod and get the acount trading coins back up and running because i just bought $80 worth of coins and i wanted them to goto my mac account but now i cant someone please change this back!!!!!

Flag Post

please kongregate games FIX THIS NOW PLZ

Flag Post

It’s not broken…
They should add options to buy with mobile and stuff. Also you should have weapons bundles as well as camo bundles.

Flag Post

so why doesnt it work?

Flag Post

the developers should MAKE A BUTTON THAT SAYS SEND COINS !!!!!

Flag Post

I say remove it, there are two many people spamming chat and begging for coins. I don’t know why you would want to spend your money on coins and then give them to somebody else. Maybe if there was a staking system where you can stake coins and if you win you get coins if you lose you have to give the other person coins. Or maybe with honor points? Makes the game more exciting and players can get ‘rich’. Gives us a purpose to try and win.

Flag Post

They removed it but it should return. In reality you should always watch out for scammers so why should the game be different. I always get coins through buying kreds first because its better to go thru kong than apple and its a real bother i think with my pestering of rocket to send my coins over manually.

Flag Post

the thing is bibbobbib you dont have to give them coins you just say go away and it should return because its stupid if your brother play red crucible 2 and you buy a shit ton of coins and cant split it. so they should bring it back

Flag Post

Why does it matter which account you have the coins on, you can use them exactly the same on both accounts. Plus you can only use one weapon at a time. If you are planning on buying camo, then don’t. Camo is not useful at all whatsoever. The best camo is probably the British woodland/jungle. Once you have that you won’t need any more. I’ve made the mistake of buying around £20 worth of clothes which don’t even work as camo.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bibbobbib:

Why does it matter which account you have the coins on, you can use them exactly the same on both accounts. Plus you can only use one weapon at a time. If you are planning on buying camo, then don’t. Camo is not useful at all whatsoever. The best camo is probably the British woodland/jungle. Once you have that you won’t need any more. I’ve made the mistake of buying around £20 worth of clothes which don’t even work as camo.

You are clearly an idiot if you dont realize these basic things:
One of a persons accounts has 20k XP and is in a clan
His kong account has 0XP and has no guns.
GO FIGURE.

Flag Post

It’s much more fun to start at level 1 with the best guns, then use your experience to get 30+ killstreaks every game. And that’s true only if he cares about online friends.

Flag Post

Camo wear actually works fine for me.
Like in island x, wearing desert camo and Spetz woodland camo makes really big difference.