Can't send coins? page 2

53 posts

Flag Post

COME ON RED CRUCIBLE MAKERS JUST MAKE A BUTTON CALLED SEND COINs PLZ! CAUSE I HAVE 2 ACCOUNTS THAT ARE USUALLY USE AND I NEED TO SEND COINS TO MY ACCOUNT NAMES ONLY COME ON

Flag Post

they had send coins button back when it started.i know this because i played it 4 the first 6months when it came out.they removed the send coins back cause people were able to hack the coins and send them to people and it caused lots of problems.

Flag Post

Rumor has it coinsending will return. In the meantime just ask the rocketeergames profile to send your coins. thats what I do.

Flag Post

Guys don’t worry. I know a mod that might be able to get it back. You can go on leaders and see his profile he’s the 9th greatest player. I play on the mac app and use this account to rent guns so I know what guns I should buy on main account.
Add me display name is 8 Whiteboy 8

Flag Post

me want to get some money:can u people send me some like 500coins

Flag Post
Originally posted by AaronW129:

me want to get some money:can u people send me some like 500coins

Buy your own, if you can’t afford it touh luck.

Flag Post

I recently purchased $20 worth of kreds for 1,875 coins. What do I need to do to convert the kreds into coins?

Flag Post
Originally posted by jglenn77:

I recently purchased $20 worth of kreds for 1,875 coins. What do I need to do to convert the kreds into coins?

Go to character > get coins > 1000

Flag Post

im tired of looking at the people who buy all the good guns with the money they wasted or used a sh*tload of gift cards to get ahead of everyone else. I kill them with the standard weapons faster than they do with what they buy. Please help me get back at the sore a**holes and send some me some coins. My acount name is obvliously theheck (No capitals).

Flag Post

Most of us work, we do our job and get what we deserve.
No need to be worried on how we use our own money by some random boy.
Seriously, go do part time job, or help your mom with her cooking or something.
Thats what I used to do when I was little.
It only costs like 10 dollars to buy a decent weapons, so stop whining about it.

Flag Post

I personally think we all need this back now, cause well personally I have high rates of peoples who wants to share coins with me :]. However instead of turning off the button I’d prefer an anti-system that has anything to do with cheating.

Flag Post

One of the mods told me that the coin sending feature is never coming back, however they are going to add a gift sending option for that. Not sure what that exactly means though.

Flag Post

Honestly is you say camo doesnt work, your an IDIOT. It’s meant to work at a distance not up close. Also, I made another account, thinking I could level up and send coins to my better account where I have all the cool stuff. But I can’t! Please make so I can send coins to myself

Flag Post

Dear, game designers lots of my friends have been quiting red crucible 2 because of the none sending of coins so it is my opinion that you should bring it back like the loadout swithching stuff and i complenent you on such a great game but the coin sending opion is nice to have so please consider bringing it back.

SWAGASAURUS99

Flag Post
Originally posted by SWAGASAURUS99:

Dear, game designers lots of my friends have been quiting red crucible 2 because of the none sending of coins so it is my opinion that you should bring it back like the loadout swithching stuff and i complenent you on such a great game but the coin sending opion is nice to have so please consider bringing it back.

SWAGASAURUS99

+1

Flag Post

I hope a mod or someone can reply to this topic and tell us whether coin sending will ever come back.

Flag Post

guys im trying to cheat to get my weapon class!!! i send coins to my other account name: Deadlox coins: 1 :( i need more!!!! please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! send me 50 250 or 1000 just please

Flag Post

Just shut up derpina

Flag Post
Originally posted by derpy1011:

guys im trying to cheat to get my weapon class!!! i send coins to my other account name: Deadlox coins: 1 :( i need more!!!! please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! send me 50 250 or 1000 just please

dude you need to actually get good and play the game and not be the poor faggot askng for coins nobodys going to give yo jack shit cause they are hard to get i hate little bitches like you

Flag Post

I really want to be able to send coins because ive got friends that are into RC2 but they always have no coins. i bought some coins for me and my friend but i cant send them for some reason D:
i heard that i can send coins if i turn level 20 is that true?

Flag Post

idk… but there jsut rumors some might be true others are not… i say being level 20+ is the only way to send coins

Flag Post

Well I can tell you that I am currently at level 17 and I can’t now or have ever been able to send coins. So I don’t think that going back to level 20 would make a difference Jeffrey.

I play on the Mac App and have never seen away to send coins. But then I have only been playing for about a month now. I wouldn’t mind the option to. But it gets a little old when nearly every game I go into someone is asking to send them coins just because they see you in armor and camo with an upgraded gun.

Flag Post
Originally posted by director142:

idk… but there jsut rumors some might be true others are not… i say being level 20+ is the only way to send coins

i thnk it will not come again as hackers will use it agin
i heard rumers too.

Flag Post

I play on a stabalised big mac computer and I have tried making a new account and then sending coins to my current one but i don’t know how to!!!! please help ;D

Flag Post

When you are sending coins, you basically need to buy it every time. You cant send your own coins. Plus, you need to be above level 20 to get an option to send coins.