Disapearing weapons?!?

17 posts

Flag Post

I bought a M82 and did not get it after… I checked ALL the load-outs and the inventory and did not see it. I know for a FACT that I pushed buy… I even have a screenshot….
[img]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/89119992/Misc/SS.png[/img]

I posted a complaint but it has not been answered on my account and E-mail.

Flag Post

Ok ill try that again…

Flag Post

Ok that shows like 5 seconds before I bought it… My computer takes a screenshot every 5 seconds due to something my brother downloaded…

Flag Post

I guess nobody gives a crap…?

Flag Post

have you tried switching the weapon type from assult to heavy assult to long range to demolisher or something? of if that doesn’t satisfy your need for weaponry, i don’t know. maybe do what you were supposed to do in the first place and send a message to rocketeer? or, maybe, just maybe, nobody really cares if a common bug claims anpother victim. i bought a rocket launcher and it dissapeared, i ended up with two rocket launchers and no need for them since they were essentially free anyway.

Flag Post

My sniper rifle disappeared awhile ago today. It was the G3 sniper, and I would appreciate it back. Please get this fixed.

Flag Post

i bet u rented it

Flag Post

What does it matter if I did? I had over half my time left with it.

Flag Post

it happened to me as well (with the SAW) but i looked through the loadouts and it was in there in a differant loadout

Flag Post
Originally posted by ShannyProperty:

My sniper rifle disappeared awhile ago today. It was the G3 sniper, and I would appreciate it back. Please get this fixed.

Originally posted by ShannyProperty:

What does it matter if I did? I had over half my time left with it.

ifi you left the game and came back a few hours later of course it would be gone

Flag Post

same thing happened to me but with a dialog box

Flag Post

This si somewhat related but I had a shotgun and a revolver, my best weapons, and right before a new match started at the ende of the game I switch my weapons to those 2. next thing I knew the next round they were missing. Anybody with same problem?

Flag Post

Also they were permenant weapons i had for about a week or 2.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Deimark:

Also they were permenant weapons i had for about a week or 2.

check ur loadouts.

Flag Post

had this same problem, had a mini gun and some other outfit items that are gone after getting my new computer. id like it back but i doubt there’s anything they can do about it

Flag Post

Apparently, they give a delete permanently option when you drop your inventories out side the boxes.
Maybe you did that with out knowing when your changing stuff, like I did to my MG#FKANEFIWEJAFNW#IR@J@QIRNFAWKRNFKW

Flag Post

Dude, i have a MG#FKANEFIWEJAFNW#IR@J@QIRNFAWKRNFKW too! So much damage