Game crashed while playing

13 posts

Flag Post

How many of you have this issue? the Unity software or Shockwave software crashed while playing Red Crucible 2, is there any other way to play this game with this software improvement. Its a wonderful game, thanks to Rocketeer to take in consideration our words to improve this game.

Flag Post

get an Apple pc

Flag Post

buy another pc? lol no.

Flag Post

I got a 3rd generation pc so Unity has the problem. I saw the same crash but i was fighthing some suspicious people. They were headshotting me at sandstorm , i was running behind the buildings and they were on the castle , also i looked at them , their scope was following my non-stop.Even behind the buildings, can you please make the game harder to hack ?

Flag Post

This game WOULD BE my favorite but it crashes all the time. I doubt it’s cosed by my pc (i5 3.3GHz, 4GB DDR2 RAM (1333MHz), ATI Radeon HD 5500 1GB DDR3, Windows 7 Home (EN) 64 bit).
When i play the game “Fatal error in gc” occurs that say: “GetThreadContex failed”. Computer freezes for aprox 3 minutes and then Unity plug crashes. Other Unity games run smoothly but Red Crucible 2.
I googled it and noticed that many people have same problems. Most of them blamed Unity but if i’m not getting problems from other Unity games i don’t think that this is it.
Some where saying that this is because of Kaspersky internet security 2011 (onward) but when i disable my Kaspersky Pure Internet Security 2012 the game still crashes.
I’ll be glad if somebody tell me what to do to fix it as i would like to play Red Crucible 2 (day and night :D )

Flag Post

Unity only crashes for me if I dont refresh after every other game or every 30 minutes or so. As long as I refresh after every couple games, the problem is non-existent. Its not a solution I know but it should help you to avoid crashes.

Flag Post

just wondering does this game have higher graphics card requirements then Begone Guerra? because i can run begone for hours and it wont crash but when i play this game my video driver crashes after 30 minutes

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/122-red-crucible/topics/239722-why-always-crash-the-game?page=2#posts-6103790

The Opera browser gives me a lot less crashes. Try it, it may work for you as well.

Flag Post
Originally posted by yagizhan2001:

I got a 3rd generation pc so Unity has the problem. I saw the same crash but i was fighthing some suspicious people. They were headshotting me at sandstorm , i was running behind the buildings and they were on the castle , also i looked at them , their scope was following my non-stop.Even behind the buildings, can you please make the game harder to hack ?

Flag Post

3rd generation?

Flag Post

ur kidding right…

Flag Post

i think the integrated circuits (IC) is less powerful in nowadays computer

Flag Post

hey guys, i have notice something, i have opened Task manager on my PC while playing and i notice that when i am playing the memory statics level rise. arriving at optimum point of the memory card capacity, the game crashed. i have a 3RD generation Pc
with 2GB, i have upgrade my memory up to 6GB, now i can play much longer in time passing from 30mins to 4 hours approx.. but at the end Unity crashed again…